Faking It

A/N: I'm Doing A Lot Better & I Just Want To Thank Everyone For The Sweet Messages ❤️  

You were busy finishing up your homework in your study when your phone started to ring. You looked at the caller ID to see it was Shannon.

Y - Hey Shan. What's up?

S - Hey sis. I have to tell you something because I'm not sure if Jared will.

This started to worry you right away but you hid it.

Y - What did he do?

S - Well it's more like what he didn't do. I don't want you to get too mad Y/N but he told me that you two had sex yesterday but he didn't...

Y - Didn't what?

S - You know.

Y - I don't kn- are you trying to tell me that Jared faked it?

You asked realizing what he meant by you knew.

S - Yeah. He just came by to tell me but I can't keep stuff from you. Even though he is my brother you have a right to know.

Y - You know what thank you for telling me. Although it is strange that he talked you about our sex life but I guess in a way I understand.

You both said your goodbyes and you hung up. Your friend Emily was coming over soon so you'd talk to her about this whole situation. So you were doing the same as Shannon but that's what girls did. Tell their girlfriends everything.

~

"Do you know how ridiculous and embarrassing it is to hear from Shannon, my brother in law, that I can't even please my husband."

"Y/N I'm sure he has a good reason."

"I highly doubt it." You huffed and went into the kitchen to get more drink. Emily following you.

"When does he get home? You need to talk to him about this." She was right about that.

"In an hour."

"Okay. I better get going then. I'll see you tomorrow for work?"

"Yeah." She walked over to you and hugged you. Then she left out the front door as you paced trying to think about how to bring it up to him. An hour later you heard a car door shut. Jared came in and sat next to you.

"Hi baby." He smiled then kissed you long and hard. When he pulled away you just looked at him.

"Hi." You said before turning your attention back to the tv.

"You alright?"

"Fine." Your tone a little cold.

"Babe?"

"Jared. Shannon called me earlier." When you said this he froze up a bit.

"About what?"

"I know you faked your organism last night. You know if your not in the mood you can just tell a person. Instead of faking your way through the it. I would have understood but instead you lie. Are you not attracted to me anymore?"

"No baby that's not it I swear."

"Then what the hell is it?" He didn't say anything for a good minute and you were already mad.

"Well until you figure it out I'm sure you and your right hand will get along just fine without me for a while." You smiled and got up going to the bedroom and getting ready for bed.

Morning came and Jared wasn't in bed with you but you could smell pancakes. Just then the door swung open and he was holding a breakfast tray.

"Morning babe." He told you as he sat it down in front of you.

"Morning."

"You must still be upset about last night but I'm truly sorry. I should've just told you from the start. I wasn't in the mood and I had been under s lot of stress. With the new album coming out soon and filming. When I came home the other night you had made me a nice dinner and then you were just on me. I couldn't turn away I mean I don't think anyone could." You smiled as he gestured towards your body.

"Seriously though I'm sorry Y/N. I love you baby and I'll always be attracted to you never doubt that."

"I never do except for yesterday. I love you too babe. Next time you're under any kind of stress just talk to me no matter what. Yeah?"

"Yes ma'am." He kissed you and got in bed on his side.

"Later I'll prove it to you. This time it won't be faked."

"You better hope not."