Baby Fever

"I can't believe you're an uncle. You're going to spoil those kids aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am I will. I'm going to the best uncle ever."

"I believe you." You said sticking your tongue out at him. He unlocked the door letting you in first. You went straight to the kitchen to get a bottle of water.

"But you know what?" He asked throwing his keys on the counter.

"What?"

"I would love to spoil kids of my own someday."

"You want kids?" You asked a little shocked but didn't mean for it to come out that way.

"Well yeah. Don't you?"

"Yes I do. I'm just not sure my body is ready to go through all of the pain."

"Awe baby. I'm sure it's not as painful as everyone says it is. Plus you get something so beautiful out of it."

"Oh so you have a vagina now?" You chuckled and he put his hands on your waist.

"No smart ass. I'm sorry I was trying to make you feel better. It wouldn't be to hard for us I mean we basically do it all day when we can. In the words of Shannon 'We go at it like rabbits.'"

"Ugh I hate to agree but we do."

"Yeah I just won't have to cover him up and you don't take birth control."

"Yeah about that I haven't been taking those in about a month."

"Really?" Surprise and excitement showed on his face.

"Yes. Why do you think I made you wear the things so much last month." He thought a moment then nodded.

"We're really going to do this?"

"I guess we are." He kissed you and his hands went to your butt. He picked you up causing you to squeal.

"This is going to be your favorite part isn't it." You asked already gasping for air when you pulled away from his lips.

"I'm kit going to lie but I think it is."

~Three Weeks Later~

You weren't feeling to hot. When you woke up you went straight to the bathroom and threw up.

"Y/N babe? You alright in there?"

"Yeah. I'll be out in a sec." You brushed your teeth and walked out.

"Jay I think I need to go to the doctor."

"Yes. Let's get dressed and we'll go." He smiled and went to the dresser to get clothes for you and him. After you two got dressed he got the keys and drove to the hospital.

"Well Mrs. Leto you're pregnant. Congratulations." He left the room and Jared took your hand.

"We're having a baby!" You got off the bed and hugged him tight. When you let him go he put his hand under your shirt.

"I can't believe it. I'm going to be a daddy!"

"I'm going to be a mommy!"

"I love you so much right now."

"I love you too. Now come on daddy we have an announcement to make."