Love You Goodbye Pt.2

Tonight was your friends birthday and she requested your presence. You of course agreed and now you were wearing the black dress he always loved to see you in. Memories started pouring in slowly as you looked at yourself in the mirror. You could practically here his voice whispering in your ear. Telling you you were beautiful and saying I love you. A tear fell and you quickly wiped it away as you finished getting ready. Putting on light make up and doing your hair in loose curls. The last thing you had to do was put your shoes on then you were ready to go. You texted your friend Ben and told him you were ready in which he replied he was already waiting outside. You locked the door and walked to his car getting in.

"How's you know I was ready?"

"I didn't actually. I've just been sitting out here for about 10 minutes waiting on you. I know how long you take." He laughed and pulled out of the drive way.

"Alright. Thanks." You chuckled.

"Your welcome buddy." Once you got there you went and sat with your friends drinking and having fun. You went to the bathroom as you were making your way back to the table you bumped into someone. Making you fall into him.

"Crap I'm so sorry."

"It's quite alright." Your eyes widened as you looked into the beautiful blue eyes you knew so well. You just smiled and started walking away when he grabbed your wrist.

"Why don't you come have a drink with me?" You nodded and he led you over to the bar. You could practically feel the dirty looks people gave you. Jealous of you.

"My names Jared. What's yours?" He asked while ordering your drinks. Making yours your favorite. He remembered.

"Y/N. You know you look really familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?" You asked him playing along with his little game.

"You might know me from my recent movie Suicide Squad."

"That's right. I must say you did the Joker justice and in my opinion the sexist one yet." You winked and took a sip of your drink. Crossing your legs. He took that time to look you up and down biting his lip in the process. Making you bite your own. He played the game a while longer then it got to a point where you wanted more. You could see the lust in his eyes too. He leaned in closer to you whispering in your ear.

"Let's get out of here. I really want to fuck you but I'd rather not do it in the bathroom." He said bluntly and got up holding his hand out for you to take. You went with him getting in his car sending a quick message to Ben telling him you had left with Jared. He sent you a text back saying something you didn't read it though. One hand was on the steering wheel and one on your thigh. He pulled into the driveway soon and you had never seen him get out of the car faster. He opened your car door and unlocked the door. As soon as you stepped inside he had you against the wall. Kissing you and leaving love bites on your neck and down your chest.

~ Later ~

You were laying in bed nothing covering your bodies except for the sheets. Feeling light kisses being placed on your bare back.

"I missed you so much Y/N. I missed my baby."

"I missed you too Jay. I've been thinking about you a lot lately."

"It's been a very long and lonely 8 months."

"We're you ever with anyone else?"

"Honest?" You sighed and nodded your head.

"No. You know why. Because I knew that one day we would meet again. I'd wait for you to come back to me for as long as I need too. I'm not giving my heart to anyone else. You're forever mine and I'm forever yours. We belong together." He took your hand and placed it on his beating heart. Kissing your forehead.

"I love you Jared. I never want to be apart from you."

"I love you Y/N. More than you'll ever know. About the being apart does that mean you'll go with me on tours and when I'm filming movies?" He laughed.

"Oh no. We'll be apart for some of those things. A girls got to have time to herself."

"I see. I think it's time to go for another round." He rolled over on top of you.

"You know I believe your right."