Marriage Counselor

Another day at the office. You listened to married couples argue on end and tried your best to help them. Sometimes there would be yelling, crying, and sometimes both. In the end they would come back better than the last time they were there. Today you were meeting with Jared and his wife Celia. You thought to yourself what could possibly be wrong with his marriage? Then again you knew he was away a lot and maybe she just feels lonely. Like you felt when you dated.

"Hey Y/N your five o'clock is here." Here goes nothing.

"Send them in." You smiled to Lucy and there he was.

"Hi. I'm Y/N. Please have a seat." When you turned to sit behind your desk you could feel his eyes on your ass. You rolled your eyes and sat down.

"Celia would you like to start?" You listened to her every word noting things here and there. Giving her a tissue so she could dry her tears. Then it was Jared's turn. He didn't have too much to say. Like always. The hour was up and they left. Your day went on.

"Y/N I'm leaving. You sure you don't want to go for drinks with me?" Lucy said coming in your office.

"I'm good. I'm going to stay and finish up my work. You go have fun though. I'll let you know if I change my mind."

"Okay. Bye babe. See you tomorrow." She blew you a kiss and left. An hour went by and you were ready to go. You turned to bend over and get papers that fell on the floor. You heard the door open and assumed it was Lucy.

"I always loved you bent over. Gave me the perfect view of your ass."

"It's late. What the hell do you want? How did you get in?" You asked straightening up and turning to look at him. He walked over and placed his hands on the desk. Trapping you.

"I think you know exactly what I want. Don't worry about how I got in sweetheart. Just know that I'm here it's just you and me. Like old times."

"Jared. You're a married man damn it. Trying to fix your marriage and I'm not going to be responsible for ruining it." You pushed him away and started to gather your things.

"I'm not the one that wants to fix it. Celia does. You're not ruining anything I promise you. She has already done that. You see she left out one tiny detail in the meeting we had earlier. She's the one cheating on me that's why she was crying so much."

"So what? You think I'm going to give myself to you again."

"Have a boyfriend that I should be worried about? I don't see anyone else here."

"I don't have one Jared. You're fucking married!"

"Come on Y/N. You know you want this just as much as I do. You miss me I know it. I've missed this body of yours. The way it feels against mine. The way you taste. The little noise you make when I kiss your sweet spot." He put his lips on you neck and nibbled. You could feel the wetness in your panties.

"I hate you." You whispered in his ear before letting out a moan and letting your fingers through his hair. His lips touched yours. His fingers unbuttoned your shirt and hiked up your skirt.

"My god your so wet. Who made you this wet huh?"

"You did." You managed to say as two fingers slid into you. Quickly slipping them out and he put them in his mouth. You bit your lip and hopped off the desk. He turned you around and took you. Your hands hanging onto the desk as he fucked you from behind. Moans leaving your mouth. Curse words falling. When he finished you put on your clothes as he watched from his spot on the couch.

"Are you just going to sit and watch me or get dressed yourself?"

"I'll do that in a minute. Right now I'm just enjoying the view of your body."

"Whatever." You sat on the couch and he got his shirt and put it on. Along with his pants and shoes.

"You do know I'm not doing this with you again."

"I don't believe you but if that's what you say then."

"Seriously Jared. We broke up for a reason."

"I know. I still think about you everyday. Honestly. Not just the sex either although you will forever be the best I've ever had."

"Same to you."

"One more kiss before I go."

"Fine." You leaned into him and kissed his lips. Slowly this time.

"Go Jared. It's 1 in the morning. You should be at home."

"I hate it when your right. I'll see you next week."

"Yeah." You both walked out of the office and to your cars. Thinking about what just happened. You knew it was wrong of course but with him it felt right. You were definitely going to feel the pain tomorrow.