First Thanksgiving

You were never a morning person but today you woke up early. 7 am. It was your first dinner without your mom and dad. Friends and family were coming and you didn't want it to be a disaster. So here you say with a cup of coffee in hand sitting on the couch. Waking yourself up more so you could start cooking.

"You doing alright babe?" You turned to see Jared in his sweatpants.

"I'm fine I think. I made coffee."

"Be back in a second." He smiled and disappeared into the kitchen. Coming back with a cup in hand and putting an arm around you. Kissing your cheek.

"Jared?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think today will go good?"

"I am absolutely positive it will. Everyone's looking forward to the dinner and you're and amazing cook babe. I don't see how this day could go wrong." You smiled and put your hand on his cheek and kissing his lips.

"Thank you Jay. I needed to hear that."

"Your welcome baby. I speak the truth." He laughed and kissed all over your face kissing your lips once more then getting up.

"Let's get started then shall we?"

"Let's."

~ Later ~

"Okay. Your vegan chicken is done. Turkeys done. Crap!"

"What's wrong?"

"The pie. I forgot to make the pies." You were practically in panic mode.

"Y/N. Y/N. Babe look at me. It's alright we still have time. Calm down honey."

"Sorry."

"It's alright." There was a knock on the door and then you heard his moms voice. She came in with with two pies. One pecan and one pumpkin.

"It can be a little hectic preparing Thanksgiving dinner for the first time. I know the first time I forgot to make pie with all I had to do. So I made them for you. Hope you don't mind sweetheart."

"Not at all. Thank you Constance." You hugged her tight.

"No problem at all darling. Sorry I wasn't here to help earlier."

"It's fine. Jared actually helped out a lot."

"I couldn't let my wife go through all of this herself. Plus it was fun."

"You two are adorable as always. Do you need me to do anything?"

"Would you mind setting the table?"

"I would love to." She rubbed your arm and went to the cabinets getting out the plates then going to set everything up.

"Babe it's all done. Why don't we go up and get ready?"

"Yeah." You took off the apron hanging it on the door and following Jared. Quickly stripping and changing into nicer clothes. Putting on light make up. When you finished you walked downstairs to see Shannon and Crystal. Your aunt and uncle and Ryan and Karen. Everyone exchanged hugs and kisses on the cheek before going to sit at the table. The night went on and you got complements here and there. When everyone was finished you continued the tradition of going around and everyone saying what they were thankful for.

"Well I would like to first say that I knew you could pull this dinner off babe. With my help of course." Jared joked and everyone laughed.

"I'm thankful for you. I never thought a guy like me would be able to find a woman as loving and kind as you. You make me a better man and without you I don't think I would make it through the day. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you Y/N." Everyone awed  at the moment making you blush a little.

"I love you Jared." You two shared a kissed and went back to having conversations. After everyone went home Jared rinsed off all the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. Letting you go upstairs to have a quick shower and get comfortable. You were just about to get into bed when the door opened. You walked over to him and put your arms around his waist.

"Thank you for all your help today Jay. I don't know what I'd do without you."

"You're welcome my little chef." He bopped you on the nose then kissed your lips.

"Before you try to start anything you should know that I'm very tired."

"Don't worry babe. I'm not going to make you do anything. I just wanted to kiss my woman."

"Go change so we can cuddle."

"Yes ma'am." You got under the covers and watched as he took off his shirt and pants. Leaving him in his boxers. He jumped in beside you immediately holding you close to his body.

"Today was a great day."

"It really was."