Cockblock

"Finally got her down. My baby girl has got a set of lungs on her." Jared sighed and laid his head on you shoulder. Making you laughed as you intertwined your fingers together.

"Yeah she sure does. This is parenthood babe. She's bound to wake one of us in the middle of the night."

"Mhmm. She is truly amazing though. I love her."

"I do too. You want to go ahead to bed and try to get some sleep?"

"Yeah."

"Alright. You go ahead and I'll be up in a sec."

"Don't be too long babe." He kissed you and went up. After you made sure the lights were off and doors were locked you went to her room. Looking into her crib. Leaning over and kissing her forehead then leaving. Finding your husband stripping off his clothes. Leaving him in boxers and when he saw you he just smiled. Walking to you and wrapping his arms around you.

"I thought you were tired and wanted to sleep."

"It's as if you read my mind. It'll be fun. We haven't had fun time since she was born and I miss you. Every little bit of you. Come on. Let daddy make you feel good again." He placed open mouthed kisses down your neck. Causing you to moan.

"Alright."

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist." He winked and kissed your lips. His tongue begging for entrance while you soon granted. You lifted your arms and let him take your shirt off. Your shorts soon following along with it. He laid you down and started missing down your body slowly.

"Come on Jared. Just get in me already please."

"As you wish." He hovered over you and placed himself at your clit. Just as he was about to enter you heard the baby crying. Sighing and pulling your underwear back up.

"No no you stay I got her." He put his boxers back on and walked out.

~

"Y/N babe?"

"Hmm?" You answered back not moving.

"You just want to try tomorrow."

"Yep. Sorry I'm just so tired. I really wanted you but I just can't."

"It's fine. I just hope I don't get cock blocked tomorrow."

"Don't worry about that. Now just try and get some sleep babe."

"Night."

"Night."