I Miss You

"I can't believe it. My baby sister is married. Mom and dad would be proud of the woman you have become." Your older brother Ryan said hugging you. You couldn't help the few tears that fell down your face.

"Yeah I know they would be. Thank you for being the best big brother anyone could ever ask for."

"I'll always be there for you. We're family that's how this works."

"May I steal her back?" You turned and saw Jared standing there.

"Of course man." Ryan kissed your head and went to dance with his wife.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jared asked putting one hand on your waist and the other went to your face. His thumb  wiping the tears away.

"I just wish my parents were here to see this day. Their little girl getting married to the one man she's ever loved."

"I'm 100% positive that they're looking down at us right now with the biggest smiles on their faces. The day you told me that you lost your parents in a car accident do you remember what I told you?"

"No matter what I'll always be there for you baby. Someday I'll make you my wife and I'll be your family."

"And I intend to keep that promise until the day I die. I love you and whenever you need a shoulder to cry on or anything I'm here."

"I love you." You whispered in his ear hugging him tight. He kissed your cheek and then your lips.

"I love you too. Now dance with me please?"

"You don't even have to ask."