"You're The Best."

You could tell Jared was having sort of a rough day at work. So tonight you were going to help him relax nothing to sensual. You made his favorite dinner and set the table up nice with candles. Lighting them then hearing a car door shut outside.

"Jared?"

"Yeah babe. It's me." You walked out and saw him and he looked miserable. He walked up to you and hugged you tight not wanting to let go. Eventually he did and kissed you.

"You didn't sound to happy on the phone and you look miserable babe. Not going to lie to you. So I've made your favorite for dinner and after we're done we can just lay in bed and watch a movie."

"That sounds like a good idea." He smiled and went to sit at the table. After he went up and you stayed to wash the dishes. Going up as soon as you finished. Seeing him already laying in bed. When he saw you he smiled then turned back to the tv. You took off your dress and replaced it with shorts and a tank.

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not really just know that it was really a good day for me."

"I'm sorry baby." He laid his head on your shoulder and you kissed his head. Finally he picked something for you two to watch. You couldn't help but look at him every now and then. You thought about something that always seemed to help you when you felt miserable.

"Jared. Can you lay on your stomach please?"

"Uh sure babe. Why?"

"Just do it." You whispered. He did and you put each leg on either side of him and began to massage him shoulders first. Going down his back.

"Mhmm. That feels really good."

"I give the best massages don't I?" You asked with a chuckle.

"You sure do." You carried on doing this a little while longer then stopped laying beside him but on your back. His arm laid across you chest as he looked at you.

"You're the best. What did I ever do to deserve you?" He smiled and leaned down to kiss you.

"I don't remember but you didn't have to do much. I love you Jared. I'll always be here for you. Good and bad days you can always come talk to me."

"Same goes for you. I love you Y/N. I feel a lot better now than I did when I walked in the house."

"I'm glad." You both moved around until your back was to him and his arm was securely wrapped around your waist. Watching the movie playing on Netflix until you both fell asleep.