It's Time

Just last week the doctor told you anytime now. The babies still hadn't come and today Shannon was with you because Jared had something very important to do. You understood because it was his job. You and Shannon were watching a movie when you felt a pain in your stomach.

"Ow."

"Y/N. Are you okay?" He asked a little panicked.

"I think the bab-" you were cut off by another groan leaving your mouth.

"Breath. In. Out. In. Out." You did as he told you and then he got his phone out. Probably calling Jared.

"Yes it's time! Moms meeting us there. Okay we'll see you soon. I'll keep her safe I promise." He hung up and went back to you and taking your hand. Leading you to the car and letting you in. When you got to the hospital they put you in a room. The pain coming and going but they said it wasn't time just yet. You were miserable.

"Hi sweetie. Jared's on his way. He's coming as fast as he can." Constance said coming by your side and holding your hand. You smiled and laid your head back.

Jared's P.O.V

I can't believe it. I'm going to be a daddy! My wife is having my babies now. I pulled into the parking lot rushing inside and asking where her room was. They told me and as I got there they were wheeling her out. She still had her bump.

"Jared."

"Y/N. I'm here baby."

"Excuse me. Are you the husband?" The doctor asked as I took her hand.

"Yes. I am." He nodded and he let me follow to the delivery room.

"Jared. I just want you to know that whatever I say I don't mean it."

"You'll mean it a little babe. I forgive you in advance." I told her kissing her lips. Not a minute later the doctor told her to start pushing. I didn't like seeing her in pain it broke my heart. I couldn't help but smile a little when she would yell out things.

"YOU DID THIS TO ME. I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!" She squeezed my hand hard it hurt like hell but I didn't complain. I had no reason she was giving birth to my babies so that pain was nothing. The first was a boy and now she was pushing out the other. Boy or girl.

"Come on baby. Push! You're doing great!" She pushed one last time and she was done.

"You did it baby!" I said turning and saw her eyes closed.

"Baby?" She didn't move.

"Sir. I'm going to need you to leave."

"What? Why? WHY'S MY WIFE NOT WAKING UP?"

"Just come with me please."

~ 5 Hours Later ~

"Jared calm down sweetheart. She's going to be fine."

"I believe you mom but I just can't sit still knowing she's in there. Not knowing what is going on. I haven't even seen my babies yet. What if something went wrong?"

"Mr. Leto?"

"Yes."

"Your wife is stable you can see her in a few minutes or so. But I'm afraid that we lost the second baby." What?

"What do you mean lost?" I know I didn't have a very good temper so I stayed calm.

"She had a problem with her heart and we couldn't fix it. I'm sorry. We tried everything we possibly could." I just nodded my head and he walked away. I felt the tears going down my face and I turned to my mom and brother. Telling them what happened. I was just thinking about how Y/N would feel about this. She would be heartbroken. They finally let me in to see her.

"Hi Jay."

"Hi babe. Listen I have to tell you something."

"Before you do have you seen the babies?" Seeing her smile I just wanted to cry. I told her want happened and she broke down and I held her in my arms. As I let my own tears spill once more. Later we got to see our baby boy. Knowing what happened that day losing our baby girl but also thankful for the blessing that is our baby boy.