Car Accident

Requested By: @Nerdy_Novelist-017

You were on your way to your brothers house to drop off something. Your phone started to ring you looked over to see it was Shannon. Wondering what he wanted you reached over and grabbed it. All the sudden brights lights came from the side and your eyes closed.

Jared's P.O.V

"Hey Shannon can I use your phone to call Y/N?"

"Yeah. Yours dead?" He asked taking his phone out of pocket and giving it to me.

"Sadly. Thanks." I stepped outside and went to her name and called. There was no answer so I dialed again. When she didn't answer I went back inside.

"No luck?"

"Non." I sat on the couch and continued to watch the movie playing on the tv. About 20 minutes later there was a someone knocking frantically.

"Who the hell is that?" Shannon asked getting up also. I opened the door to see Ryan on the other side.

"Y/N is in the hospital and you weren't answering your phone so I came to get you. Come on." I grabbed my shoes. Me and Shannon following him to the car. When he pulled into the parking lot I got out and rushed to the desk. They told us where her room was and we waited until they said it was okay to go in. I walked around I just couldn't sit still. My girlfriend was in a car accident and I couldn't do anything to help her. 10 minutes later the doctor came out and let us in. Ryan went in first and then I did. I walked over to her side and took her hand in mine.

"Hi." She said weakly.

"Hi baby." I was on the verge of tears. Just seeing her like this with bruises broke me.

"Jay?"

"Yeah."

"I love you. I just wanted you to know that."

"I love you Y/N. Everyday I'm alive. You're my lifeline."

"Promise me you'll move on. If anything happens to me."

"Baby nothing is going to happen to you." She sat up a bit and I put my arms around her. I felt her hand on my back squeezing as tight as she could then nothing. The long dreaded beep sounded.

"Y/N. Y/N baby wake up." I whispered hugging her to me.

"Baby please. Please wake up!" I pulled back and looked at her face and closed her eyes with my fingers. The doctor came in and I moved myself from the chair by her side. The tears were no longer in my control they started falling. I never really liked when people touched me but when Shannon hugged me that's all I wanted. When Ryan saw me he broke down to. She was and is my everything and now she was gone.