(No Title)

"Is this the first comic con you've actually gone to?"

"Basically. Why have a problem with that?" He asked looking down at you smiling.

"No Jay just asking is all." You laughed and he got on top of you holding your arms above your head.

"Mhmm. Are you sure you don't want to come with me? I'll have much more fun with you when they give us little breaks and when I'm alone in the hotel room." He winked before leaning in and putting his lips on your neck.

"I'm sure. I'll just stay home and get some work done maybe even go out with Shane and do some shopping. Besides you have to be there to promote the movie and I'd be too much of a distraction."

"Damn. I hate to agree with you but your right. You would be too distracting. It's not my fault your so damn attractive babe." He kissed your lips and got off of you and went to put on his jacket.

"Well babe. I have to get going I'll see you later when I get back." You got up and walked with him to the front door.

"I'll miss you. Like I always do. See you in two days." You smiled wrapping your arms around his neck. His arms went around your waist.

"Me too. I love you baby."

"I love you Jay." He kissed your nose then he was out of the door. You straightened up around a bit and then called your friend Shane. He told you he'd be there to pick you up in two hours because he was running errands. You took a shower and changed. You watched tv until he came. Two and a half hours later there was a honk outside and you grabbed your purse and keys locking the door before you left.

"Hey." You smiled and leaned over to hug him.

"Hey girl. Where to?"

"Let's go to the mall. I need underwear."

"Sure. You just want to get some sexy lingerie for that sexy boyfriend of yours." He said sending a wink your way.

"Haha. Now that I think about yes I do need a teddy or something. His birthday is coming up." You both laughed and he drove towards the mall.

"Here what about this one?" Shane asked holing up a red teddy against his body.

"Oh my gosh. I'll try it on and then we can go to your store." You went to the dressing room and tried it on. You ended up buying it. Shane went to his store and you two are then he took you home. When you got there it was a little passed 9 and of course you weren't tired. You stripped of you your clothes about to change into pjs when your phone went off. You picked it up and saw a text from Jared.

Jay: Hey baby!

After reading that you smirked and put on your teddy taking a picture and sending it. He didn't respond fast enough so you changed into shorts and a tank. You looked and saw a picture of Jared kissing your cheek.

"Yes?"

"Baby! You know you can't just send me pictures of you looking like that whenever."

"I'm sorry baby. I thought you would like it."

"You know I love it. I just wish you would've waited until I was alone."

"Are you alone now?"

"Yeah. I just got to my hotel room. I can't wait to get home and see you and rip that teddy off your sexy body."

"Shut up." You laughed.

"I'm serious babe but hey I have to get some sleep. I love you baby. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Awe. Ok babe. I love you too."

You hung up the phone and laid in bed watching Netflix.

~Two Days Later~

"Y/N?" You heard Jared call from down stairs. You ran down and jumped in his arms.

"Jay!" You could feel his breath on your ear when he chuckled.

"I missed you only if it was for two days."

"I missed you too." He smiled and leaned in to kiss your lips. He held you tight and walked up the stairs and into the bedroom.

~After~

"Why didn't you have on that teddy you bought the other day for me?" You turned so you could face him.

"I didn't know you were coming home today. I promise you that I will wear it any other day you want me to."

"Mhmm. Baby I am so tired but I don't want to sleep yet. It's still early and we should do something together. Well other than just laying around in bed." He smirked.

"Sleep. It's only 2 in the afternoon and I'm sure you won't be asleep forever. When you wake up we can go out to eat go to the movies or whatever."

"I might just take you up on that offer."