Bully Pt.2

Graduation day finally came and ever since your little show no one had messed with you. Especially Jared. He tried to talk to you like normal but you ignored it. He probably was just going to fake it anyway. You put in your contacts and your new dress. Along with your wedges.

"You ready baby? You look beautiful."

"Thanks mom. Where's dad and grandma?"

"They're headed to the stadium. Are you all ready?"

"Yeah." You grabbed your keys and she followed you. She hugged you before you went and got in line.

~

"You did it. I'm so proud of you!" Your cousin shouted hugging you tightly.

"Yes I did."

"Can't wait for you to come down to the college."

"Me either. It'll do me good to get out of this little town as much as I love it here."

"Hey Y/N?" You turned around and saw Jared. With a smile on his face.

"Hey Jared."

"Um can I talk to you? In private?"

"Uh sure. I'll meet you guys at the restaurant." You told your family and they all left to their cars. You walked with Jared to a quiet place. You figured you wouldn't see him again so it wouldn't be so bad.

"Look I know I've treated you so very bad over the past year and I'm sorry. I mean it. Honestly."

"That apology was and is long over due but for the sake of graduation I forgive you. I have to or I won't be able to go on with my life."

"Thank you. There's one more thing I want to say."

"Go ahead." He leaned in close to you and kissed you. Your first instinct was to push him away and hit him but you didn't. He was an amazing kisser. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his around your waist.

"I love you. That's why I was always so rude but didn't do anything about it."

"You're an ass but your very cute."

"Not as cute as you."

"I have to go. Dinner date with my family."

"Can I see you tonight after? We can go to a movie."

"I'd like that."

"Leave your car home. I'll pick you up."