Dinner Party

Tonight was your bosses birthday and she's having a dinner party. Right now you were putting on your dress and Jared was in the bathroom fixing his hair.

"Jay can you help me?"

"Yeah babe. Coming." He came a second later and zipped up the back and place a kiss on your shoulder.

"Thank you."

"No problem." You put on your earrings and bracelet then you were ready. Jared grabbed his keys and you both went to the car. Once you got to the house he opened the door for you and walked to the door.

"Y/N hey. Who's this handsome man?" Your boss asked looking him up and down smirking.

"This is my boyfriend Jared. Jared this is Kelly."

"Nice to meet you Kelly." He smiled holding out his hand.

"Pleasure is all mine." She said. The rest of the night consisted of people mostly the women staring at him. At some point you went to sit down and chat with your friend Danny.

"So how's the boyfriend?" When he asked he couldn't be seen.

"He's amazing. How's the girlfriend? Last I heard you knocked her up."

"Oh yeah. She's doing good. Three months pregnant and I can't wait to start our little family." You felt hands on your shoulders and look up to see Jared hovering over you.

"Ready to go babe?"

"Oh um yeah sure. Let's go. Bye Danny I'll call you sometime next week so we can get together."

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled and gave you a quick hug then you and Jared left.

"Are you alright baby? You seem a little mad about something."

"I'm perfectly fine babe. I just wanted to get home." He smiled and grabbed your hand and kissed it. Almost as soon as he pulled up to the house you got out and headed upstairs. Jared stayed and made sure all the doors were locked and followed you. You just put down your purse when he came up behind you and kissed your neck.

"Mhmm. Can I help you with something? Mister J?"

"You know what that does to me Y/N." He growled in your ear giving it a bite.

"I'm well aware." You chuckled and turned so you were facing him. You put your arms around his neck and kissed him. His hand went to your zipper and pulled it down. Your dress hit the floor and you stepped out of it putting your hands on his shirt. His shirt was half way off when his phone went off. He let you go and pulled it out.

"It's Shannon. I'll call him back later." He said putting it on the dresser and going back to business. He laid you down and took of his shirt and pants. Kisses were placed all over your neck and he slowly made his way down your body.

"Mhmmm." You moaned and you could feel his smirk on your stomach. He looked up at you when he reached your panties asking permission. You nodded and he took the lace in between his teeth. He kissed his way back up until he reached your lips.

"Ready baby?"

"As I'll ever be." Soon you felt pleasure and couldn't control your moans. Which Jared loved.

"Come on babe. I know you want to cum." When you both finally did he laid down beside you. Both of you breathing hard.

"Hey. Jay?"

"Yeah?" He turned his head and looked at you smiling.

"Are you sure your alright? You did seem to be a little rough tonight not that I'm complaining."

"Honestly when I saw you talking to Danny I got jealous. I just had to get you out of there and home with me."

"Babe. You never have to be jealous of anyone. If anyone should be its me I mean look at you. Your handsome and sexy who wouldn't want you. Your my one and only and I love you."

"I love you too baby. No matter what you'll always be beautiful and sexy as hell to me." He rolled onto you and your arms found there way around his neck. He leaned in and kissed you passionately. Then he got up and turned off the lights. He got behind you and put his arm around your waist and kissed your shoulder.

"Goodnight babygirl."

"Goodnight Jay."