First Period

Jared's P.O.V

"Dad?" I looked up from my laptop to see my daughter standing in the doorway.

"Yeah Maggie." I smiled.

"When's mom coming home?"

"Not for a while. What's wrong?"

"Umm. I'll just wait until she gets home."

"You can tell me Maggie. I'm your father."

"I know you are. That's the problem. You're my dad but your also a guy." I raised my eyebrow then put it together. There's only one thing that could possibly be the problem. She was growing up.

"Go in me and your moms bathroom look under the sink. You'll find what you need." She didn't say anything just smiled and walked away. She came back minutes later.

"She doesn't have anymore. I texted her and she's at the store now."

"Alright. I'll go and make you some tea. I know that makes your mom feel better."

"Thanks dad."

"Anything for my princess." I went downstairs and started the tea. I heard the door open and Y/N walked in with bags in hand. She went up to give Maggie the stuff and came back down.

"Hi. So I see you didn't freak out." She laughed.

"I didn't. I thought you weren't getting off until 9."

"They let me out early. I was on my way home when Maggie texted me and said she needed things."

"I see. Didn't think I could handle it?" I asked raising an eyebrow at my wife.

"Of course but I'm a woman so it's just easier to talk to me."

"Yeah. You know when I asked her what was wrong she said she couldn't tell me because I'm a guy."

"She told me. It's alright babe."

"My little girl is all grown up."

"You're not going to cry are you daddy?"

"No I'm not."

"Hey. She's still your baby just maturing."

"Yeah I know." I kissed her lips then pulled away.

"What?"

"What am I going to do with two women in the house?"

"You'll deal. Because you love us."

"That I do."