Hate

Requested By: @__Doll_Face_

Never in your life have you had to deal with hate. That was until the world knew you were dating Jared Leto. You would get hate mail and death threats. Today you were going out with Jared and Shannon to check out the place they were playing at later. Tomo was busy doing god knows what so it was just the three of you. You didn't know what you were going to do if fans were there and you knew there would be at least a good hand full.

"Y/N. Babe you okay?" He whispered in your ear softly.

"Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?"

"Because I know that you haven't had the best week and I'm sure I've been no help. Being wrapped up in my work."

"I can handle this Jay. I promise you don't need to worry about me."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." You planted a kiss on his lips and you could feel his smile.

"Love birds we're here." Shannon said with a chuckle and Jared pulled away.

"We'll finish that later." He said making you blush. The car door opened and as you predicted there were lots of fans already there. The three of you walked through the crowd. Jared holding onto you tightly.

"Why did you bring her here Jared?"

"You can do so much better than here. Date me instead!"

"She's such a slut. She's no good for you!"

"Hey Y/N why don't you go back into the hole you crawled out of." You saw a group of girls laughing. You were about to say something but Jared stepped in instead.

"You so called fans can back the fuck off alright. She's my girlfriend and I love her. All of her. I would never think of dating girls like you in a million years. She's perfect the way she is and nothing is going change the way I feel towards her." They looked shocked and you tried your best not to laugh but failed. The three of you made it to the stage area. You took Jared aside trying to calm him down. The last time anyone said things like that to you out in the open it was a guy. Let's just say he didn't go home unbruised.

"Baby please calm down."

"I am babe. I am. It's just I hate when they say things like that about you baby. I can't stand by and not say nothing about it."

"I know babe. Believe me I know. They're you're fans though."

"Yeah I'm well aware but you're my everything and you come before they do. I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's have a look around then we can go home. We have to be back here later anyway."

"Before and after the show you're mine."

"When am I not?" You laughed.