Valentine's Day

You woke up to the sunlight coming through the curtains and smiled. Stretching your arm out to the man beside you only to be met with the sheets.

"Jared?" You called as you looked around the room. You threw the covers off your body and flung your legs over. Putting on your slippers and going to the bathroom. Then going downstairs to the living room to see red, white, and pink balloons everywhere. Hanging from the ceiling were pictures of you and Jared throughout the two years you've been together. You felt two arms snake around your waist from behind and a kiss on your cheek.

"Do you like it?" He whispered softly in your ear.

"Like it? I love it Jared. When did you do this?" You asked as you turned in his arms wrapping yours around his neck.

"I got up very early and Shannon came over to help but then he left. You are a very heavy sleeper babe." He laughed as he let a hand go through your hair.

"Yeah I know. You're making me feel bad now."

"Why?"

"I got you something but I can tell you that it won't even compare to this."

"Oh this is just the beginning sweetheart."

"Cruel is what you are."

"Mhmm. You're still with me though and I want you to stay." He pulled you closer to his body and kissed your lips.

"You are without a doubt getting laid tonight mister."

"That's my plan." He winked.

"Shut up." You told him as you lightly punched his arm.

"I have to get ready for work." You said frowning.

"Cheer up babe. Look at this way when your done with work you'll come home and have a nice surprise waiting on you. That and me."

"That is calming. Okay I'm going to take my shower now." You walked up and turned on the shower.

Jared's P.O.V

When she left I went back outside to the backyard. Getting the big ass teddy bear I got her. Going up to put it on the bed with a letter and a rose in front of it. Along with a heart shaped box of chocolates. What she didn't know was that she didn't have to go to work I called her friend Allie and she was taking her shopping. I Allie a card to give to Y/N when she got her. That had money and a small note from me. I heard the shower turn off and I left the room.

Your P.O.V

You wrapped the towel around your body and walked into the bedroom. To see a teddy bear sitting on the bed with a letter and a rose and a box of chocolates. You say on the bed and got the letter reading what it said. Basically stating the reasons he loves you. It was two pages worth. Front and back. You didn't know there could be so many reasons. Then you looked at the time and saw you had to get ready.

"Y/N." You tuned to see Jared at the door.

"Yes my husband." You smiled as you dropped the towel and started putting on your undergarments. He stood there looking at you his mouth agape.

"Babe you alright over there?"

"Uh yeah I'm fine. I just came up to tell you you don't have to go to work." He said and then started to leave.

"Wait a minute. Get back here mister. What do you mean I don't have work?"

"I called in for you babe. Allie is coming to pick you up." He turned quickly before you could ask him another question.