I Hate That I Love You

Requested By: @TriadEchelon
Happy Birthday Love!
🎊🎉❤️💕
Hope It's Too Your Liking.😊

You worked with Jared and you both didn't like the other so much. Every day you'd walk into work and be greeted with an "Ew" by him. In which you would respond with the same. Not caring about who was looking. Everyone knew how you two felt about each other. You were best friends with his brother though so when you two hung out he was there.

~

"Are you freaking kidding me Shannon. It'll be a cold day in hell before I agree to go out with that thing."

"My brothers not that bad Y/N."

"Yeah sure. That's what you think. I like you but Jared that's just another story. I don't like him. I hate him."

"Come on Y/N/N you can agree that he's not ugly though right." Sarah said from her spot beside you.

"Ugh I guess he's not but I still stand by what I feel for him. Me no like."

"Hey guys." Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

"Y/N."

"Jared. Alright people I have to get going."

"Where to?" Shannon asked.

"My moms."

"Hey you mind taking me home before you go? Dave has the car and he won't be off for another hour." Sarah asked gathering her things. Knowing you would be say no.

"Yeah. Come on."

"Bye guys." You unlocked the doors and you both got in. Driving off.

Jared's P.O.V

"So when exactly do you think you'll be able to tell Y/N you actually love her?"

"I don't know. How do you tell someone you love them after you've treated them like you hated them for so long?" Shannon shrugged his shoulders and I sighed. I had to tell her soon before it was too late and someone better comes and takes her away from me.

"She gave you a copy of her house keys right?"

"Yeah she did. Why?"

"I have a plan."

"You want me to let you in? I don't think she'd like that very much."

"Come on. Please? Don't you want your brother to be happy."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Before we go though I need to stop by the store and get some flowers."

"Let's go." He grabbed his keys and I grabbed mine and we went to the parking lot. Going to the store first then I followed him to her house. He unlocked the door letting me in. He shut the door behind him and went to her kitchen as I looked around. She had good taste. In music and movies. I was about to ask Shannon a question when his phone started to ring.

"Hello." The smile he had on his face disappeared and was replaced with a frown.

"What happened? Is she okay?"

"Okay. Thanks for calling me. I'm on my way." Then he hung up.

"What's wrong?" I asked immediately concerned. Who was the girl? What if it was Y/N?

"Y/N didn't make it to her moms. She's at the hospital. That was her mom on the phone telling me where to meet her." We left the house and got in his car he drove off.

~

"Thank you for coming Shannon." Her mom said hugging him.

"Yeah no problem. Y/N's like a sister to me."

"Yeah. You must be Jared. I'm Laura."

"Hey. Is she okay? What did the doctor say?"

"She's stable. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be but she does have a few bruises. Here and there. I thought I was going to lose her but we should be able to go in and see her in a bit."

"How'd you know who I was? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Y/N talks about you sometimes when she's over at my house. Good things." I smiled as I thought about it. Maybe she did like me too. Her mom went in first then Shannon. Now it was my turn. I took a deep breath and went in and she sitting up and when she saw me she smiled a small smile.

"Hi?"

"Hey. I'm sorry this happened to you first of all. Second I have something I need to tell you."

"What's that?" I walked over to her bedside and took her hand in mine.

"I've like no I've loved you for quite sometime and I'm sorry for treating you the way I did. I shouldn't have done that I should've just told you how I felt about you from the get go. I guess you could say that was my not so sweet way of telling you."

"By not liking me?"

"Yeah."

"Well I like you too. I didn't say anything because you would always act like a jerk. I guess we both just didn't know how to tell each other."

"From what your mom told me I know it's true."

"She told you what?"

"That you'd talk about me to her." I smiled.

"Oh yeah. Well you are cute."

"I know I am. So are you. Can you give us a shot then? I promise I won't hurt you. I love you."

"Yeah. It wouldn't hurt to try." I leaned down and kissed her forehead before pulling up a chair.

"Go ahead and get some sleep. I'll be here when you wake up."

"You really are sweet. Shannon wasn't wrong about you." I kissed her hand. Her eyelids began to drop and soon she was asleep. She looked so beautiful. I kept my promise and stayed with her.