The Other Woman Pt.2

~ One Month Later ~

You haven't been feeling like yourself for the past two days. You got sick at least once a day but you weren't running any type of fever. Your throat didn't feel sore at all. You groaned and laid your head back. You thought about what it could be then it hit you. Maybe you were pregnant. You got up and changed into pants and a shirt grabbing your keys and leaving. You drove to the drug store and got two pregnancy tests. When you got home Jared's car was there.

"Hey babe. Where were you?" He asked as soon as you walked through the door.

"I went to the store to get something real quick. Why are you home so early?" You asked him now sitting next to him.

"We finished up early and I decided to come be with you. Was I not supposed to be here?"

"No I like you being here."

"Good because I like being here with you. Day and night." He winked and kissed you.

"So what did you get?" He asked when you both pulled apart. You but your lip and pulled out the tests. His eyes got wide but he didn't say anything.

"I'm not sure if I am or not. I just haven't been feeling to hot and this morning I go sick. I just want to make sure."

"No I understand baby. Come on." He took your hand and walked you to the bathroom. He walked in with you and you just looked at him.

"You don't have to be in here with me you know."

"You sure?"

"Jared I'm just going to pee on the sticks just wait outside." You laughed.

"Okay." He said throwing his hands up in the air. He left and you did what you had to do. Two minutes later you let him in and looked at both. Positive. You both looked at each other and a very wide smile spread across his face.

"I'm going to be a daddy!"

"I'm going to be a mommy!" He put his hands on your waist and leaned in to kiss you. You two left the bathroom and back to the couch. He put his arm around you and kissed your head.

Jared's P.O.V

Wow. A dad. I'm going to be a dad. The tv was on but I was looking at Y/N and all her beauty. I smiled and thought about the future. I want to marry this woman and have more kids with her. I love her. I stopped the movie and she moved looking at me now.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just want to say something."

"Yeah."

"Y/N. I know we've only been together for two months but I'm in love with you. You're having my baby and I feel like this is as good a time as any. I don't have a ring but Y/F/N will you marry me?"

"Yes Jared. I will marry you." She smiled. I let my hand go around her waist and kiss her lips. Her hands made there way to my neck and into my hair. I pulled away for a second.

"Just so you know I will get you a ring first thing tomorrow. I want everyone to know you're taken and mine. I'll even let you pick it out."

"Can't wait. I love you Jared."

"I love you Y/N."