He Has A Nightmare

Requested By: @alexis_connell2

"Y/N!" I yelled but she didn't say anything. I could see movement from behind her and a hand went around her waist. She turned around in the mans arms and kissed him.

"Y/N!"

"She's mine now." The man who I didn't know said and smirking at me.

"Goodbye Jared." The man grabbed her and disappeared into the darkness.

I woke up to a hand on my shoulder and my name being called.

"Jared. Jared?"

"Am I not good enough for you?" I whispered getting up and walking to the bathroom. I slammed the door and heard her knocking.

"Jared. What are you talking about?" I opened the door and saw her standing there waiting for me.

"What were you talking about Jared? What's going on with you?"

"You left me. For another guy and you didn't seem to give a damn about my feelings." I was getting louder with every word.

"Listen to me. It was just a dream. Okay that's all it was. I'm here I'm real I never left and I'm not going to leave ever." She said while rubbing the back of my hand with her thumb.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. I just don't like the idea of you leaving me." I said pulling her into a hug.

"I don't like it either. I'm just happy you didn't hit me. Because as much as love you you have a bad temper when you get angry or upset."

"Never in a million years will I hit the one woman I love most."

"I know. Because she'll kick your ass. Now come on let's go back to sleep." We both laid back down and I kissed her head before closing my eyes.