Bully

Requested By: @MiePie2002

"Remember everyone there's a test next week. Make sure to study hard." Everyone groaned except for you. You were known as the nerd. Glasses and all sometimes though you would wear contacts. You always had the answers to everything and studied hard for quizzes and what not. You wanted nothing more than to graduate and leave never looking back. Only a couple more months. The bell rang and the teacher dismissed class. You collected your belongings and headed out towards your locker. 

Which happened to be right next to his. And how convenient that he was right in front of it making out with the school slut.

"Excuse me." You said quietly and he stopped kissing her. Looking at you and you knew what was coming.

"What nerd?"

"I need to get in my locker." It took a few seconds but they moved away and you rolled your eyes. You hated him with a passion. He was your bully and the most popular guy in school. You knew that wouldn't mean anything later. The day went then you had lunch. You got yours and were headed over to your friends. When a foot came out of no where causing you to fall face down. You looked up only to see Jared and his crew laughing at you. This was your breaking point.

"THAT'S IT!" You screamed shocking everyone around who was watching. Even yourself a bit.

"What have I ever done to you to make you treat me this way? Why do you find joy and pleasure in making my life a living hell? Huh?" He didn't answer just stood there looking at you.

"I've let you and everyone else push me way past my fucking breaking point everyday for the past three years. It's about time I have a say this. You are nothing but a cold hearted bastard. I may be a nerd but at least I'm going to go places. What do you have? That's right nothing but a fucking title. "Mr. Popular" but let me tell you something. Out in the real world none of that's going to matter not one bit." The last bit you were in his face and then turned on your heel. All eyes on you as you did. You were tired of it and it felt good to get all of it off your chest. There was more oh so much more but you had to get out of there.

"Y/N?" It couldn't be. Are you serious? You asked yourself turning to see Jared.

"What?" You asked through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry. For everything I've put you through you didn't deserve any of it."

"Yeah well you can't take it back. None of it. It's happened and in the past. A past you have to live with." You pushed past him and you got through the rest of the day. Surprisingly people tried to befriend you but you could tell it was fake.