Best Friend Pt.2

Jared's P.O.V

It's been two weeks since I last saw Y/N. Cheri has had me going to parties and whatnot. Somedays I just want to sit at home and chill but no she insists we go out. I like going out I do but not every single day. The whole reason for me coming home apart from family is her.

"Hey Jay I'll be back later I'm going out with my girls for lunch. I'll see you later." There she goes again. Thankfully this time without me.

"Have fun." She left and I went upstairs to change my clothes. Grabbed my keys and left to Y/N's house. I got and went to knock on her door.

"Hey Jay." She smiled and let me in.

"Hope you don't mind me dropping by."

"Never. I'm always happy to have you around. So what's up?" For the first time since I came in I saw what she was wearing. A Thirty Seconds To Mars shirt I gave her and shorts. She looked adorable and kind of sexy.

"Cheri went out to lunch with her friends so I came to see you."

"Hey do you still have Y/F/M at your house?"

"I do. You want to go watch it again don't you?" I laughed.

"Yes! I couldn't find it on Netflix."

"Come on let's go."

"Hold on let me go change first." She went upstairs and changed and came back down in 10 minutes. She had in a pair of black leggings and the same shirt.

"It took you 10 minutes to put on some leggings?"

"Hey I didn't know if I want to wear these or pants."

"I'm not judging." I said throwing my hands up. She grabbed her purse and we went back to my house. I popped some popcorn while she put the movie in. Halfway through the movie and I wasn't paying attention. She was so into the movie she didn't notice me looking at her. I never realized just how beautiful she was. She must've gotten even more gorgeous over the last couple of months I was away. I wanted to kiss her but I didn't know how that would go. I picked up the remote and paused the movie.

"Hey I was watching that!" She said in her "serious" voice. I put my hand on her cheek and leaned in.

"Whoa. What was that for?"She said when I pulled back.

"You looked beautiful and I'm not going to lie I've wanted to do that for a while now." 

"It was nice."

"Yeah?" She nodded and leaned into me this time. This time out tongues battled each other. The next thing I know I'm on top of her and her legs are wrapped around my waist. My left hand going up her thigh and into her shirt.

"Knock. Knock." I quickly got off of her and she sat up fixing her now slightly messy hair.

"Jay? What's this?" Cheri asked me looking between me and Y/N. I didn't bother trying to think of an excuse I just took her hand in mine. I looked at Cheri then Y/N smiling. She smiled back and intertwined our fingers. I kissed her cheek and looked back at Cheri.

"We're breaking up. Please leave and don't come back."

"Really Jay. You're leaving me for this slut?"

"First off you will not talk to my best friend like that. Second I hated that you called me that there's only one girl in the world who I love calling me that name. Third I knew you never really loved me. So goodbye." She didn't even deny it she stomped her foot and left.

"So who's the girl?" I thought a moment and remembered what I said.

"You of course. Y/N will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Jay. I will gladly be your girlfriend."

"Oh and I know you're going to ask sooner or later so I'm just going to tell you. My mom hated Cheri and I know she loves you."

"Oh yeah. How do you know?"

"She told me the same day I took her to the house. My mom has always loved you and by the way I know you had a thing for me." She punched my arm and kissed me again.

"I hate you."

"I love you too babe."