Lucky

Requested By: @MartinaBruno024

Today was the day you finally got to go to see your favorite band 30STM. You had a huge crush on Jared. You loved Shannon and Tomo too because who wouldn't but Jared always had a special place in your heart. You took the weekend off for this night. Just because and you pretty much work your ass off anyway. You got out of bed and went to your bathroom getting ready for the exciting day ahead. Putting on your outfit you had hung in your closet the night before. That was a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top. You decided to wear your 30STM necklace your friend bought for you and a pair of black converse. Grabbing your purse and heading into the kitchen were your friend Jessica say with a cup of coffee.

"I still think you should wear your heels." She stated looking at your outfit.

"To a concert? No thanks I'm already a bit clumsy with them."

"That is true. I'm not going to deny that for you."

"Thanks Jess."

"So what are you and John going to do today?"

"He won't tell me! I keep asking him over and over but he just tells me it's a surprise. He gives me nothing." Today also happened to be there anniversary so instead of her going with you she wanted to be a good girlfriend and be with him.

"I'm sorry about that babe. Hey I'm off to my destination. Have fun and call me later if you can. Love you!"

"Alright. Bye. You have fun too. Love you!" You got in your car and drove to the place. Noting the many many fangirls already outside.

~

"Now I'm going to choose a random person to come up and sing this next song with me. Let's see." Everyone's screams got louder by the second. You silently hoped he wouldn't pick you. As much as you loved him you just knew you would most likely make a fool of yourself.

"You." You looked and saw him pointing at you.

"Me?" You mouthed.

"Yeah you. Come on up here babe." You blushed when he called you that. It sounded beautiful coming from him. A security guy came and led you to the stage and helped you up. When you got up there you tried your hardest to stay calm but couldn't contain it. Jared smiled then let out a laugh. Asking for your name.

"Beautiful name. Y/N." You stayed up to sing a song with them. Before you got down again he whispered in your ear.

"Meet me backstage after." He pulled away and now you were blushing like crazy. Moving back down to the crowd. The rest of the time Jared couldn't keep his eyes off of you. It was time for the end and everyone was leaving and you followed back to his dressing room. The security letting you by when you told them your name. Saying that Jared was waiting. You knocked on the door.

"Come in." You opened the door and saw him sitting on the couch. A smile immediately spreading across his face when his eyes landed on you.

"Hey." You say your voice a bit shaky.

"You don't have to be too nervous Y/N. I'm just a normal person. Besides all the fans and such." He chuckled and so did you.

"I know it's just that I love you and you're you and I'm me."

"I don't know what you mean by that but alright. So tell me about yourself."

~

"I love the outdoors. Something about nature just makes me feel happy. I appreciate the beauty of it all. I also happen to be a vegetarian. I just can't bare the thought of hurting or eating any animal."

"I feel the same way. About nature and animals."

"Yeah I know." You stated.

"You know we have a lot more in common than you think."

"Who knew." You laughed.

"So I have to ask. Do you have a boyfriend? I don't mean to be all in your business. Just curious."

"It's really no problem at all. To answer your question no I don't. I did but it just didn't work out. That was a year ago."

"Someone as beautiful as you shouldn't be single. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask."

"Ask what?"

"Would you like to have dinner with me? Only if you want to."

"Y-y-yeah. I would love to. Why me though?"

"You're beautiful and I wouldn't want to miss a chance to ask you. As I said before we have so much in common." You smiled and he asked for your phone. You gave it to him and saw him put in his number and give it back. You walked out and to your car when your phone vibrated in your pocket.

Jared : Can't wait to see you soon. I hope we can talk more about how much you love me (;

You laughed and got in your car and drove home. Jessica still want home so it was just you. You couldn't help thinking back to the conversation you and Jared had. Still not believing that he liked you. You.

~ One Week Later ~

You sat in your car parked outside of Jared's house scared to go in. After a few seconds you took a deep breath and got out. Walking up to his door and knocking.

"Hey Y/N. Come on in dinners almost ready." You walked in closing the door and seeing the table in the dinning room set up nice.

"Don't be shy come sit." He chuckled and pulled out your chair.

"Thank you. It smells so good in here."

"Thanks. I'm not much of a cook but I do the best I can."

Jared's P.O.V

I listened as she talked about her life. Some things I just couldn't comprehend as I was too distracted by her beauty. All I wanted to do was kiss her lips.

"Jared. Are you alright over there?"

"Oh I'm fine. I'm sorry I just got distracted."

"By what?"

"You." I could tell she was now nervous once again as I got closer to her. Taking her hand in mine and looking into her beautiful Y/E/C eyes.

"I don't want to scare you so I'm just going to ask. Can I kiss you?"

"You want to kiss me?" She asked shocked.

"Yeah. Please?" She didn't say anything she just nodded her head and I put two fingers under her chin. Placing my lips on hers.

"Wow." She breathed out as I pulled away and smiled.

"That's good."

"Better. You're an excellent kisser."

"Why thank you." After another seconds or two I kissed her again.

"I like kissing you."

"I like kissing you too. I never thought this would ever happen to me."

"It did. I would love to do this again sometime really soon."

"I would love that."