Age Difference

"Honestly Y/N. Don't you think you would be better off dating someone your age. I mean Jared's hot but he's way to old for you."

"Why does it matter so much to you Amy? Age is just a number."

"Yeah. I know but your turning 24 next week it's just wrong." You rolled your eyes and grabbed the remote turning on the tv not wanting to talk about that anymore. You love Jared and he loves you and nothing's going to change that. Silence took over the room and you could tell she was about to speak up.

"You should leave."

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to talk about this with you anymore alright. I love you and I don't want us to fight so just go. We'll talk sometime later."

"Okay." She got up and grabbed her purse and shut the door behind her. You sighed and laid back on the couch putting a hand over your face. About and hour later you heard the door open but didn't move from your spot on the couch.

"Y/N?"

"In here." You yelled your voice muffled by the pillow over your face. The pillow was moved and you could see Jared's smiling face.

"What's with the pillow babe?" You shrugged your shoulders and sat up.

"Jared?"

"Yes?" He asked smiling while putting Ana arm around your shoulder.

"Do you think we shouldn't be together? You know because of our age difference?" He looked at you with furrowed eyebrows his smile gone.

"What brought this on?"

"Amy was over here earlier and she was going on about how you're too old for me and that we shouldn't be together. Is that how you feel somedays?" You looked to him for an answer but he stayed quiet. Almost as if he was thinking about it. Your eyes widened scared of what he might say. He removed his arm from around you.

"She may have a point Y/N." He actually said those words.

"What? You agree with her?"

"I'm too old for you Y/N!"

"This was never an issue before Jared!"

"You should be out with friends your own age and partying. Not stuck here with me! Maybe we should break up." He said whispering the last few words quietly. But you heard him and it broke your heart. You got up and walked over to were he was and out your hand on his cheek.

"We are not doing that. Do you hear me! I love you damn it and I'm not going to let what she said or what any else says get in the way! I don't care that your older than me because we make this work. We're the only two in this relationship."

"I love you too Y/N. I'm sorry I got worked up. I just want what's best for you."

"You are what's best for me Jay." He looked into your eyes and picked you up and sat back down on the couch. You kissed him and his hands went roaming all over your body. His lips moved down to your neck sucking hard enough to leave a hickey. You moaned and he flipped you so were laying back to the couch and him on top. He let his left hand grip your thigh moving it up slowly to where you needed him most.

"You know there's one thing a man your age can do that others can't." He stopped missing down you chest to look at you.

"What's that?" He smirked as if he already knew the answer. He got closer to you and you whispered in his ear.

"Make me scream in bed."

"Let's take this upstairs then shall we?" He got up then picked you up and carried you up to finish what he started.