Jealous

Requested By: @CamilaBiebmal

Tonight Jared was taking you out to dinner. Just the two of you. Right now you were going through your closet trying to find the perfect dress to wear. Then you heard the door open downstairs.

"Hey baby. What are you doing?" He asked giving you a quick peck on the lips.

"Looking for a dress to wear tonight."

"Ah. You know you could wear literally anything and you'd still be as beautiful as ever."

"Thanks babe."

"Or just nothing at all."

"Haha. Someone would get awfully jealous." You said turning to him and raising an eyebrow.

"True. So my dear why don't we save water and take a shower together?"

"Sounds like a plan." You both started stripping and he started the shower. You got in and did just that although he wanted more. You told him to wait and be patient. When you got out you dried off then dropped your towel getting ready.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah." You grabbed your purse and walked you to the car opening your door. You got to the restaurant and were immediately seated.

"Hi I'm David and I'll be your waiter this evening. What can I get you to drink?" You noticed that he couldn't keep his eyes off you. Then you heard Jared clear his throat. He presented the drinks and the waiter walked away. All three out dinner he wouldn't stop staring at you and you started to feel uncomfortable. He came back and gave Jared the bill folder. Jared went to talk to a friend he saw and you stayed at the table. The waiter David came back. Leaning over and whispering in your ear.

"Call me when you want a real man to make that bed rock." He slipped something into your lap. Your mouth opened and you were about to say something then saw Jared behind him.

"Excuse me but I would love for you to keep your filthy hands off my wife and back off." He sounded angry and it turned you on. David was about to walk away when you stopped him.

"By the way he's all the man I need and I highly doubt you could please me in bed darling." Jared wrapped his arm around your waist and led you to the car. When you reached it he pushed you against it lightly and kissed you hard. His hands going down to your ass.

"I love when you get jealous."

"Who says I'm jealous?" He asked smiling smugly.

"The fact that you have me on the car and the way you told him to back off."

"Sorry baby. I just don't like it when people touch what's mine or even think they can do you better than I can in bed."

"Yeah I know sweetheart."

"Get in the car so we can go home and I can have my dessert." He winked kissing you once more then getting on the divers side. When you got home he gave you that good rough loving.