Big Fight

Requested By: @SelfieForLife146

So Y/N tell me how are things with mr perfect?" Your friend Amy asked taking a drink.

"Awesome. He's so sweet and I love him so much. I actually have a surprise for him."

"Please do tell." She winked.

"Not like that. I found out this morning that I'm pregnant!" You said biting your lip and taking a drink of your water.

"No wonder you haven't had anything other than water all night. Congratulations girl!" She hugged you tightly making you laugh.

"Speaking of I have to pee. Be right back." You laughed and grabbed your purse and went to the bathroom. You did your business and when you walked out you saw something you really wish you hadn't. Jared's ex all over him and he didn't even try to get her off. Instead of going over to him you walked back to Amy and told her what you saw and left with her.

Jared's P.O.V

"Hi Jared!" I heard someone say slurring each word. I turned around to see my ex Sarah with a drink in hand.

"Hey." I answered smiling.

"Been a long time. Where's your girlfriend?"

"Right over there. Or at least I thought she was." I said pointing at the table she was supposed to be sitting with Amy.

"I miss you Jay." She pouted and I just just laughed nervously.

"Okay. I'm gonna go now."

"No wait." She pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I didn't want to be disrespectful and push her off. When I looked back at the table Amy was gone now. I went to the bar and asked where they went.

"Yeah I saw them leave and just to be honest your girl didn't look to happy."

"Thanks man." I got my car keys out of my pocket and drove home. When I pulled up Amy was just leaving and Y/N was unlocking the door.

"Y/N!"

"What!" She yelled back and I could tell by the time of her voice she was pissed.

"Why'd you leave so early?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe because I saw my boyfriend kissing his ex!" She said throwing her purse at me. Luckily she didn't throw her heel.

"Baby she kissed me. You have to believe that I didn't want it."

"Whatever. Then why didn't you try and stop it huh?" I stayed silent for a minute.

"I'm waiting."

"I don't know. I guess I liked it."

"You guess you liked it!"

"Yeah I did. And you know what else if I wanted to I could've had her then and there. I don't care who was watching. At least she wasn't always so bitchy." I yelled at her without a care in the world.

"Well then if you liked it so much then maybe you should go off and be with her. You know what I'll make this easier for you then." She said going upstairs and I followed to see her pulling out a suitcase.

"And where the hell do you think you're going?" She didn't answer she just kept packing things until she had it pretty full.

"We are going to somewhere. I'm not telling where. Bye Jared." I let her walk past me. Then I thought about what she said what did she mean by we?

Your P.O.V

You woke up to the smell of breakfast then you remembered you weren't home. You got out of the bed and walked downstairs to see your friend Chris putting two plates down.

"Morning." He smiled.

"Morning. Smells good in here."

"Thanks. How'd you sleep?" He asked you with a worried look on your face.

"Not well. I'm sorry I came and interrupted date night."

"No it's fine. She understood what you were going through. You know except for the whole your pregnant with his baby part. Y/N you know he has the right to know." You sighed and put down the glass of orange juice.

"I know and I'll tell him just not now. I don't want to talk to him." Just then there was a knock on the door and you told Chris you would get it. You opened it to see Jared and be looked like he had been crying.

"Can I please talk to you?"

"Yeah." You whispered closing the door.

"Listen I'm sorry for what happened last night. I should have pulled away or just kept walking towards you and Amy. I'm an ass."

"You kind of are. Yeah." You laughed.

"I couldn't sleep at all last night. All I kept thinking about was your beautiful face and the fact that you said we. Y/N is there something you're not telling me?" He asked taking your hand in his.

"Um. Yeah. We're pregnant." You looked at his face and his eyes were wide and a huge smile appeared.

"Really!"

"Yes."

"Baby that's great." He hugged you and you pulled away.

"It really is. Jared how am I going to be able to trust you again? You have to understand that it wasn't easy to see you kissing her."

"Baby I will work for that trust for as long as I love or however long it takes. I love you and I was a complete idiot last night."

"Okay. Give me a hug daddy."

"Can daddy also give you a kiss?"

"Yeah I wouldn't mind that." He kissed you passionately. You two went inside and ate breakfast then left to go home and lay in bed and finally get sleep.