Santa Baby

Your hand flew over your mouth as you saw the outcome. Jared dressed as Santa.

"Do I look like Santa?"

"Yeah but I can tell you this you don't sound like him."

"I will soon enough."

"Alright. Let's get you downstairs." You patted his pillow covered stomach and kissed him. The beard tickling you a little making you laugh. When you two got to the bottom step you stayed and he walked into the living room.

"HO HO HO!" You watched as they both turned away from the tv. Their eyes widening.

"SANTA!" Both Tom(6) and Sasha(4) yelled. Getting up and running to give him a hug.

"Look momma. Santa's here." She said excitedly as you walked in.

"I see that sweetie." You smiled.

He let them go and sat on the chair each sitting on one knee. Telling Jared what they wanted for Christmas. You could tell Jared was taking it in at least some. After another minute or two they got down. Sasha going to you and taking your hand.

"Mommy you should go tell Santa what you want for Christmas."

"Come on now dear. Don't be shy." Jared said and you could tell he had slight smirk on his face. Patting his knee. You sat down and he put his hand on your waist. He asked what you wanted and you gave a PG answer not wanting to scare the children.

"Mommy's kissing Santa!" She screamed.

"Daddy's not going to be happy about this." Tom said shaking his head.

"No I don't think he would be. Everyone's happy around Santa. I'm sure he'll understand." Jared stated sending you another smile. This time kissing your cheek.

"Alrighty babies. Time to get ready for bed." You said clapping your hands together.

"Wait where's daddy?"

"He'll be home soon sweetheart. I promise I'll send him right up when he gets home."

"Okay mommy." You took them to their rooms and tucked them in. Shutting the door and going back downstairs where Jared was standing with the pants and suspenders still on. You let your arms go around hugging him. Pressing the side of your face to his back.

"Yes?"

"You make a great Santa babe. Just thought I should let it be known."

"Thanks babe." He turned in your arms leaning down to kiss your lips. Biting your bottom one.

"Jared. You have to go kiss the kids goodnight. I promised them."

"I know. I'm about to just wanted to kiss you first. I'll be right back."

"Take off the pants first though first."

"Yes ma'am. I'll meet you in the room." You nodded and turned off all lights and headed to the room. Stopping in front of the kids door.

"Daddy I saw mommy kissing Santa!"

"She did?" You kept your laugh quiet watching his expression.

"Yeah huh." He told her something but you couldn't hear. Then he said goodnight and kissed her forehead. You left and went to your shared room changing into your pjs.

"I know you were listening Y/N."

"How so?"

"Out of the corner of my eye. You're not that sneaky anymore babe."

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Its alright I forgive you."

"Better."