One Shot: Insane Jealousy

Mare. The person that Maven had the weird obsession with. You were absolutely jealous and wanted nothing but for her to be dead. You were Maven's childhood friend, as a newblood held by House Jacos you were raised with Maven and Cal. Maven was almost family to you and you helped him stand up whenever he fell. Of course, your madness never failed to take over you. Singing to him in his sleep, you told him about how nice and beautiful you were, planting the idea into his head. Of course, as a singer, you had the right to. You were given this power so you will use it to your full advantage. 

Grooming his black silky hair, his breath fell from his nose in the deep slumber he was in. Think of Julian, you whispered to yourself, think of his power and what he taught you. You took a deep breath and then sang to Maven. You used rhymes to stay constant as your mother taught you. 

"Think about the reds and the harm they will bring, so just listen to me and the words I sing, give Mare a cell with her head right on, until the moment of her death when it'll fall off." Execute her, you told him, and do it painfully. He will listen, of course he will. He loves you too much to not listen. 

A crooked laugh left your throat as you slipped into bed next to him, watching him sleep.

                                                            ~                                  ~                                  ~

Maven's cape draped over his back, giving you nothing to stare at. He was walking down the halls, leading the house Arvens to the cells for Mare. She was quiet, you sang to her for her to be numb. She won't even realize what's happening until it's too late. You shadowed behind Maven, watching your step. His feet gave off loud echoes with each step, and your eyebrows went up with each one. His movements were so elegant and made you love him more. He obviously felt the same way though, even though he's never glanced your way. He was so nice to even let you walk with him, of course he loves you. Picking up your pace, you walk next to him. He almost turned away.

"What are you going to do to her?" Your voice was barely above a whisper. You were so nervous to finally talk to him while he was awake, he could hear your amazing voice and compliment you now that he was conscious. 

"I was thinking," he turned his head towards you and scanned your body, "maybe an execution." His voice was so monotone and plain, making you blush more than anything. You wanted to blurt out your love towards him in that instant but you held back while biting your lip. You needed to wait.

The cells were underground, so once you guys reached the stairs you were ordered to go first. Maven was so good at ordering people around, he is king after all. He'll order you around all you want and you wouldn't care, you'd enjoy it.

"You're doing excellently, (Y/N)." Maven's smooth voice echoed throughout the halls, almost making you stumble and fall. You covered your mouth to hide your blush, whimpering a bit. There it was, he did love you! He just complimented you on how amazing you were, the singing worked! Once you reached the bottom of the stairs you waited for him, Maven catching up to you and placing his hand on your lower back. You felt the warmth of his skin through your clothes, his warmth somewhat scaring you. He's never this warm. Something was up.

They opened the cell, the house Arvens bringing Mare up. Satisfactory and pleasure rang through your body as Maven's thumb drew circles against you. His hand went away, but then you noticed how the Arvens didn't bring Mare any closer. 

"Maven?" You whispered, turning to him. He pushed you, his hand's warmth ringing throughout your back as you screamed. The cell closed faster than it opened, leaving you stuck in there. You screamed. You yelled. You thrashed and clawed at the bars. 

"You can't do this! You love me!" You screamed towards Maven. He stood there tall, grimacing at you with disgust. 

"I love nobody, especially not people who tell me what to do." He spat, turning and walking away. His cape draped over his back and this time you starred at it, staring daggers. Maven walked towards the stairs, leading the house Arvens away as they dragged Mare with them. If she was responsive, she would laugh at you and tell you how much Maven loved her. You know she would. You watched Maven's shadow as he left your sight, his feet gave off loud echoes with each step. Your eyebrows went down by each one. You started shaking in anger. His movements were so elegant and made you hate him more.  He obviously felt the same way though, his grimace removing all of your love towards him. 

You had the power to yell something about his mom, about Mare. But something inside of you told you not to. When you get out of here, you are sure you'll make him love you again.