Songfic: Luka Luka Night Fever

(**hEAVY BREATHIGN** THE SONG IS PERFECT DO YOU HEAR THIS SHIT IT'S GOLD

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE I FOUND OUT WHAT VOCALOID WAS

Luka is legit my like 4th fav Vocaloid ever and this song is such jolly)

Hitting edges and crawling on by, reading pixels and every new line

You type away at your computer, hidden in your little attic, finding the all-so-familiar path to a certain somebodies security system. Sometimes you wish you were something more. Going outside sounds great.

Sitting tired of internet yet staring blankly at the screen ahead

But he's even better. You've been watching him for awhile. Norta is weak, puny compared to the Lakelands' security. You can hack into the Norta castle's system with only a little bit of challenge.

Did you know that I'm gonna be free? Jumping over and out of your screen

You watch Maven every day of your life, sipping on your (coffee/tea) while cuddling into your blankets. Maybe one day they'll figure you out, track you to your house, and capture you. At least then you might see Maven in real life. He's just so beautiful on screen. He has no clue you've been watching him. Sometimes, when Mare's around, the cameras will go black and you'll have no clue what the fuck is happening. 

C'mon hurry, you better make way as I reach my hand across to say

That really makes you nervous. Sometimes you wish you can just put your hand through the computer's screen, reach out and grab Maven. Well... you haven't exactly tried. That's ridiculous, right? You're a newblood, you're power is about technology. You can turn it on/off, you can blow it up/you can permanently break it. You can do a lot of things. But you've never tried entering it... that's unbelievable.

You touch the screen, hoping to go through. Nothing. This is ridiculous. You sigh, dropping your hand. When you look back at the screen, Maven is starring right into the camera. You flinch.

"What was that?" He asks, not a whisper to himself, not curious. It was as if he knew you were there. You touch the screen again as a test. Maven backs up and you can see sparks forming around the security camera.

That I know you more than you thought before, don't back away

You hand stays on the screen, shocked. You wave at Maven, leaning forward.

"What do you see?" You ask him with a nervous voice. 

"I see you," he says. Now things seem to set in, he takes steps back. "How are you doing that?" I have no idea. The image Maven was seeing was sparks forming together to see your form, not as good as traveling through the electric waves but good enough. You don't answer, instead, just backing away without closing the computer. What the hell? He just saw you. Jesus Christ, no way.

I'll be here, see? By your side so hurry and turn

Maven steps closer to the camera, examining it. You watch as he looks into the camera deeply. He doesn't say anything, after a while, he just walks out of the room. You grasp your chest. That's new. You just got your powers so no shit you'll find some new stuff you can do. This... too new. Way too much. You close the computer, stepping out of the room as you contemplate burning it.

The next day you wonder if you should even open it. What if you get face-to-face with the queen? 

When you finally do open it then you see nothing, only an empty room. The camera is fuzzy and staticy before going black completely. You switch to another camera, viewing an empty hallway. A girl is by the door, sparks flying from her hands. You lean closer, your fingertips touching the screen lightly. You can see her closer. Yep, that's definitely the Mare you know. She looks at the camera. That one goes off, too. So is the one on the other side of the hallway. Eventually, you give up and close your computer once again.

You yawn as you walk downstairs, thinking about walking around until you find some food. You need some fresh air, staying trapped in your home is too much currently. The cold wind hits your face as you step outside. You should have worn something thicker. Oh well. 

You walk around for awhile, spotting markets and tables with food. Nothing you want, nothing too exciting. The same food as always.

You stop walking, sensing off. Suddenly, a hand tightly grabs your shoulder and spins you around.

And when you see me, just promise you won't look away

"I recognized you," Mare whispers. A figure comes from behind her, one you also recognize. It's Maven. "Mare..." you let out weakly. Mare was somebody you were well acquaintanced with when she and you went to the same school awhile ago.

"Why were you in the security cameras?" Mare asks. Maven just stood back, starring you. You refused to acknowledge his presence.

I can show you things they can never teach

"Why did you have lightning in your palms?" You return with sass. Mare tries to hold back a smile. She doesn't respond, so you continue talking. "I just wanted to see what it's like inside of the castle, so mysterious, you know?" You lie while looking at the ground. You hear Maven stepping forward. Your knees weak, arms are heavy. Mom's spaghetti. I'm sorry. No, I'm not.

"How long have you been watching?" Maven asks. You blush. Oh, my god, his voice is even better in real life. You look up, seeing his face without all of the pixels. He looks beautiful. And also concerned.

"Awhile," you admit, "a couple of uh years." Mare places her hands on her chin, surprised. Maven tilts his heads. "And we haven't noticed," he comments. He doesn't seem too bothered by that fact. "intriguing." Mare also comments. You smile a bit. Yeah, I am pretty cool aren't I. You blink before looking at Mare with a small smile.

Heartbeat rising, like a rhythm I've never heard

"I can show you guys how I did it," you mumble. You've been exposed, you have nothing to hide. The fact that you aren't getting arrested shows that they don't really give a shit. You have nothing to hide. Mare's face lights up, she's definitely interested. **Mare looks into the camera with a cheesy smile, rolls credits** i'm tired. send the police.