Songfic Series 4: The Tailorshop on Enbizaka Street

On the corner of Enbizaka street,

lives a young woman who owns a tailor shop

You don't have a single memory of your life or your childhood. All you can think of is your mother who passed down a single pair of scissors to you.

There is only one thing that makes her worry,

it is the constant betrayal of the man she loves

Prince Maven strolls around the town, frequently talking to you about your work. Something about him allures you, you feel connected to him. As if you've known him from somewhere...

But I must continue on with my work, 

I clutch my scissors with one hand

You work with the mind full of Maven. Your fingers danced around the cloth's fabric as you create. He'll love it, of course, he will. He'll love it as much as he loves you

The sharper they are, the easier they cut

~

Today is simply normal, nothing has changed.

But then I saw my lover standing in the street

Who on earth is that creature standing next to him?

You look out your shop's window, seeing Maven standing next to a girl with silver hair. Her dress is so full of itself, made out of complete metal. 

I couldn't stand to see them together

So I ran away, it was too much for me

You grasp your scissors with an iron grip, shaking as you turn away. Nothing to think about, it's probably nothing. Probably. Her metal dress, so beautiful, so unique.

But I must continue on with my work.

I clutch my scissors in one hand

Tears fall down your face as you grab every pair of scissors from your workshops, sewing them into the previous dress you were working on.

No one hears my quiet sobs

You decide to go out against your tear-stained face. You need to get out of your horrible environment. You open the door to your shop, the wind blowing in your face. It's so beautiful outside. 

You walk outside, nobody in your view as you stroll down the streets. Then you see it, the dress you longed for. The beautiful silver-haired girl walks by herself long in front of you. Your heartbeat quickens. You look around, nobody else is here.

You know what you have to do. 

She put up a fight.

~

Something has changed in the atmosphere

It must be due to that crime that happened yesterday

The townspeople seem to be in a hurry to get somewhere. It's odd. Maybe it has something to do with the murder that happened yesterday. Poor girl, she was so beautiful. Whoever committed it should pay.

You get a glimpse outside of your window again, seeing Maven across the street

Who on earth is that creature standing next to him?

He's talking with a tall blonde girl, she looks like a warrior. Disgusting.

He seemed to be terribly upset