Songfic: Full Course for Candy Addicts

(It's funny because I don't even listen to this type of music it's just on my recommendation and I listen to it for the first time while writing these

Are you ready for this

I don't think you're ready)

I can see in your head decay

Spilling out, it's your sweetness

You stand above Maven's sitting form, your hand going to his cheek. His cheekbones are hallowing, his eyes ringing with darkness. He can't bare with his mother's death. Now, all he has is you. You and your insane mind you share with him. 

Puppy eyes that are candied

He looked up at you with such sweetness, such hopelessness. Such despair. So beautiful... You smile softly. 

"It will be alright." You whisper as you step closer to him. When he sits down his head is to your chest, knowing this you move your hands to the back of his head and pull him to you. He gently puts his hand on your waist. Your mouth gently goes open as you look down at him. His neck, so bare, so thick. So easy to bite into.

Full of cream and puff pastry

I have made it to taste just like love!

You slowly pull him off of you, pushing him to the end of the chair. His legs spread a bit in reaction.

With a smile, you crawl onto his lap, your hands going to his cheeks once again. Before you grabbed his cheeks reassuringly, now, you grab them to tilt his head to the side. 

You start kissing his neck. Slowly. He loves the touch. His hands go to your back as he lets out a long breath. Once you find a spot you admire, you begin sucking on it. His skin started turning white as you tried tasting the blood underneath. Finally,

My answer is that I LOVE SWEETS

you bite him. Hard. 

A meal of your love just for me

His back arches as he starts digging his nails into your back. Blood pours into your mouth as you moan, licking it up. His irony blood runs down your throat slowly, you love the taste.

He puts his fingers to his neck, feeling the warm blood on his skin. He pulls the fingers back and looks at the blood. He doesn't look shocked, he has no emotions.

I'll lick up your fingers,

You take his fingers into his mouth, pumping them down your throat. He spreads his fingers, feeling your tongue between his digits. When you pulled his hand out a string of saliva followed it. 

Take a bite of your face

You kiss him, his blood in your mouth going into yours. He groaned into the kiss, pulling your hair roughly. You giggle against his lips, he certainly feels better.

It's for my enjoyment, sipping up your honey

Maven pulled back, looking into your eyes. His eyes swirled with lust, making you inhale sharply.

Melting into my tongue,

You swallow, tasting Maven's saliva and blood that still remained in your mouth. Beautiful thoughts appear in your mind of your body against Mavens. Oh, so sweet tasting, so beautiful.

I'll enjoy every bit of the sweetness pouring out of you~

Iniquity was ubiquitous as you pull Maven closer to you, pulling on his hair while scratching into his flesh. His skin and blood were under your fingernails as you gave him your everything.

I love you, my beloved

Maven moaned into your ear as you suck and bit at his jawline. You feel butterflies in your stomach as you arch your back.

You give my stomach a feeling, oh it's just so fulfilling!

"You taste amazing, my love." You whisper in his ear. He nods, mumbling unrecognizable words.

I have licked the plates clean

I have thoroughly devoured your body

Your tongue circled around the same spot on his neck from before, reopening the wound. His neck was dripping silver when you finally pulled back.

The sweet chunk dissolves in my mouth

His skin is chewy as you feel it between your front teeth, you rip it apart with your back.

This feast has ended with me eating you up

It's nearly got me hypnotized!

"I love you so much I could eat you up!" You tease with an evil grin. Maven sighed, rubbing your back. 

Everybody in the kingdom - no, on the planet knows not to touch Maven. They know if they go for the queen's food they will surely die in more ways than one. You love torturing - eating, people. Nobody crosses your path. That truly why Maven loves you, you protect him.

My truly beloved

Never will be taken from me, 

Never will be away from me, 

You will be kept safe inside of me 

Love you 

Love you 

Love you 

Love you 

Love you