One Shot: Names

(TBH I got this idea from a Bucky Barnes thing on Tumblr I'm dead)

"Maven," his first name sounded almost like a whisper as it passed your lips. You had your hands around his neck, your lips so close to his. He pulls you into another kiss, his lips dancing with yours. He ran his hands down your back before resting them on your hips.

~

"Maven Calore!" You snapped before grabbing both of his hands, pulling him closer to you. He gave a nervous chuckle. Such a teenager. Even though you were his age you were way maturer than him and he always found out a way to mess with you. Today included cutting holes in all of your clothes. Your hands moved from his to his collar, pulling his face closer to yours as you kiss him aggressively.

~

"Prince Calore." You curtseyed sarcastically, your dirty rags turning into a beautiful dress in his eyes. He bowed back, smiling to you. His blue eyes sparkled with happiness when he saw you. You give him a small grin before walking up to him and placing a small kiss. "I love you, my prince."

~

"King Maven." You whispered, terrified. You see him with his crown on his hand, the silent stone throne bringing out his heritage. You shuttered. He looked at you, his gaze softening. He almost got up from it, wanting to run up and hug you. But he didn't. He didn't even move. 

~

"Mavey~" You coo in his ear mockingly. He looked at you from his sitted position with a sad look. You scoffed before backing away from him. "Remeber when I used to call you that. You used to hate it." You ranted, crossing your arms. He nodded. 

"I guess I should call you 'King Mavey' now, right?" You laughed before walking up to him, rubbing his hair with his head in your chest.