Imagines: Pout Boy

(I should do more modern things fhebwrkghbekr)

Time: Modern

~Maven goes over to his brothers house a lot. A lot. And Mare lives with Cal so...

~Maven annoys Mare alot, this is just common. Whenever he does... she calls you

~Mare texting you something stupid like: "ugh come get your spice boy." Even though you want to show her her place you don't. You come as quickly as you can.

~Imagine a little kid getting in trouble in public by their mom and their mom pulls them on the ear, yeah that. You are so done with Maven's shit you practically throw him into the car.

~He's pouty, the palm of his hand against his cheek as he huffs. Typically edgy things.

~You'd probably try to tell him to always stop bothering Mare when he's at his brothers house. He doesn't reply. 

~While driving (this is very dangerous but you don't care) you stroke his hair, his locks between your fingers as you move down to his cheek. He eases into your touch, leaning into your hand.

~He loves when you stroke his hair, it always soothes him. He usually doesn't let anybody touch the mop on his head. But your fingers are magic.

~Right when you get home he's not pout boy anymore, he has a small grin on his face as he kisses your cheek.

~And the same things happens tomorrow... and then next day... continues cycle of pout boy