Songfic: Rotary Dial

(

Teddy Bear - 1397

Heartfelt -1429

Love me Love me Love me - 2208

Have you noticed that the 3 longest ones are all the yandere ones bye)

Now listen listen listen here, I can't wait for you to die

Yawning, you sit on silky bedsheets in your beautiful lacy nightgown. Sometimes when nobody is there to watch you always try you best to impress. Nows not one of those times simply because there's another person in the room.

I'd look you in the eyes but they're closed

Maven. He's sleeping a dreamless sleep. At least you think he is.

I'm a little dizzy but it's all gonna end

You lay down on the bed, your head on Maven's stomach. You hope he won't leave you. You close your eyes.

Why, all the ones that I love have hung up the telephone

"I love you, Maven." You whisper, knowing he can't hear. Feels great just to say it before his death.

Time and time again again I'll only speak to you

Nobody else has your heart like Maven does. Nobody else even bothers with your heart like Maven does. That's what makes Maven so special, that's what makes Maven so beautiful.

And maybe you should give me back the love I gave to you

Sometimes you wish it isn't that way. Sometimes you just want to be alone with no emotions. That sounds so much easier.

I've given up on any kind of hope that's left for me

You feel as if Maven won't accept you, one day he'll eventually give up and find somebody else. You should try harder, try to win his heart even more. It feels so satisfying to touch him right now, to see him sleeping. He looks so beautiful. What will his reaction be if he wakes up? Will he be scared? Will he be terrified? It doesn't matter anyways.

For you

Ignoring my demise

After dark and after I've called you for the 43rd time

Everything leaves you in the dark, leaving you wandering and just hoping. Will Maven be your light or will he be the one to drag you to hell, or both?

Whatever, it's thoughts for another day. You get up, peaking at Maven one more time before taking a quick picture of him with your polaroid. You walk out of his room as the film starts developing.

Some things are better left alone

Nobody goes into your room. No reds, no silvers. It's all yours. People are so scared and they know to just leave you alone. In your room are walls filled with candles and pictures of Maven.

"Why do you never talk to me?" You whisper to the new picture of him sleeping you're putting on the wall next to your bed.

Stitch sew, live and die

You sit on your bedsheets with a soft smile, falling back and letting your hair sprawl onto the wool. Your room is your beautiful little secret.

Love is nothing but a waste

Nothing can evict you. You will stay in this room, even when Maven and Iris's wedding finally comes. You will stay here, protecting Maven from her.

Join hands in a beautiful marriage

It's driving me mad!

With a sigh you let most of the air from your lungs, controlling your breathing slowly as you try to calm your increasing heart rate. It's fine, you tell yourself, he loves you more than he loves her. It's fine.

Say "I do" and end the world

Wouldn't it be funny just to see Iris fall over dead at her own wedding in front of everyone she knows? Absolutely hilarious. You think about it, biting your lip. Being in the trees; the shadows, with a specially crafted gun made for long distances. Nobody would suspect it's you.

"I love you," you'd whisper before pulling the trigger. Maybe you can get money from it. How much would somebody pay you to kill her? It would be hitting two birds with one stone.

My, oh, my...

Looks like you've found yourself all alone!

Poor girl.

You won't be alone much longer.

Remember that, will you?

Maybe you'll kill Iris, maybe you won't. Maybe you'll let her live until she has a child and you kill her and keep the baby. Wouldn't that be fun? All of these plans sound amazing in your head, who knows which one you'll end up commiting for you lover; Maven Calore.