Songfic: Enkantada

(1.) This is a rewrite

2.) I mistook which of the previous fics was a lemon but I fixed that shit

Trigger warning: self harm? Demon worshiping?

this is the second longest fic I'm crying)

A city of twilight

You would never have thought you, a Welle, would be enough to get engaged to Maven. Does he truly love you that much? To choose you over somebody like Evangeline? Norta is so strange, so dark. With significance, you love prancing around all of nature. You living in Norta is just a given. Also, living with somebody as handsome as Maven, damn. He is golden, he is beautiful. Truly somebody you slowly start to love. Truly somebody you deserve.

Draped in black, gold

Your house colors have always been the light of your soul. Maven, a Calore, with the red and black is perfectly compatible with you. His clothes, as fancy as they are, always show sparks of black and gold when the two of you dance. You find yourself beautiful with him.

This oasis that are all welcome to

But Norta is like the America of this world.

Nobody likes it here. No matter how many trees, no matter every single Calore hottie, this place will always have a low reputation.

This oasis is welcomed by people with no dreams, people who care nothing for religion or thoughts. You originated in Lakelands where the gods took care of everybody who trusted them. There are no gods here. There are no angels.

The dead that were full of dreams

You feel yourself draining from just belonging here. You have made yourself a small altar, but nothing is powerful enough to bring your gods back to you. You don't have the mouth to express these feelings to Maven, even as you wish. 

Everyone here is so hopeless. You need to give them the hope that they need. Even as everybody has their own hope. Evangeline has Ptolemus, and Maven has you. Not everybody has something in their life. You should give hope to those who need it. Right?

The ruler of the twilight beyond compare

Sun and moon. Light and darkness. Hope and despair. Your dire heart bleeds for a reincarnation of positivity. 

You wonder the history beneath Norta, and how the people here are so bland. Do the reds have no religion? Does anybody have gods in their life?

You have a god, a certain god, you love more than anything. You admire them with your life. They have been your guardian since you were little, and you'd do anything to get them back into your life.

That admires us lustfully

You'd do anything for your god, the figure you believe in more than yourself. Your god listens to every one of your words and supports you no matter what. You haven't told anybody about him, he is special; specifically for you. You love that ghost of a man more than you love anybody in the world.

The song of the orphaned gun

You've never had anybody in your life; no parents; no siblings; nothing but the god that stuck with you.

"Have faith," you whisper into Maven's ears and you wrap your arms around his torso. Your chin rests on his shoulders as he hugs you back. Maven has been getting skinnier, you can feel it through his baggy clothing. You worry about him. Should you pray? Will he grow healthy again by your word?