One shot: Astra

The rain pattered on the window, sending noises throughout the quiet castle. You laid awake in your bed, the body of Maven laying next to you. You could hear faint thunder. You flinched every time. You feel it hard to concentrate, all you could think about is the rain. Lightning. You hold back tears as you bring the blanket to your nose. The next thunderclap leaves you lingering on every faint sound you hear. Whether it's people walking outside of just the normal breathing of Maven. All of it became an orchestra of fear and anxiety. 

You imagine being hit by lightning, the energy striking the castle as everybody inside gets electrocuted. Of course, this is unlikely. But there's a first time for everything.

Even when you try to cover your ears it's so ongoing, making you unable to even close your eyes.

You start to tremble, your body shaking as you the thunderclaps get louder and louder. It's when Maven wraps his arm around you do you feel slightly better. He pulls you closer to him. The noises get drowned out by the sound of his heartbeat as you squeeze his your head to his chest. Your mind goes quiet, the environment is a blur as you just try to focus. It's hard, the crackling and booming still making you flinch as you try to calm down. Maven rubs your back, trying to soothe your breaking form. Maven lays by your side, trying to comfort you through the storm.