One Shot: Delinquent

(Uhhh AU where (Y/N) and Maven and everyone else is characters in my story called Delinquent bye

So it's modern too I guess

These are all different scenes I wanted to add to my story so I guess this is basically a loose summary at this point oof

Non of these things actually happen but it's like the same thing but not exact)

The classroom is talkative as always, the teacher trusting you all to do work. Your friend Cameron sat by your side as she talked and talked. You didn't pay any attention to her words. You were too focused staring at the boy that sat across the room. 

The boy was a delinquent, you could tell by the way he sat low on his desk and his long grey trenchcoat that covered his school uniform. Even though his aura screamed "I will kill you" something about him seemed to reel you in. He was alluring somehow. Whether it's his piercing blue eyes or razor-sharp jaw, he was just so beautiful.

"(Y/N)," Cameron interrupted. You looked at her, blinking. "Do you know who he is?" Cameron gestured to the delinquent as she followed your gaze. 

"I don't."

"His name's Maven, he's in one of the gangs I control." Cameron put a piece of gum in her mouth with a smile on her face. You smiled at her back. Maven. Seemed fitting. Cameron grabs your hands, making you stare into her eyes. Something was in her eyes you've never seen before. Whether it's hatred or envy or even wonder. Her eyes were a mix of different emotions. To you, they all came together to say Don't Mess This Up For Yourself

~

Mare grabbed your hand, pulling you somewhere. With a giggling sound coming from her mouth you wondered what she was planning. She always had ideas that she hid from people. "Where are you leading me to?" You asked with a small smile. Mare looked up at you, smiling. 

"Cameron told me about-- oh look! Here!" Mare exclaimed. You looked towards where she was looking. You stiffed up when you saw the figure standing in front of you. It was Maven, his eyes soft when you two made eye contact. 

"So you two already know each other's names," Mare stated while looking at you two. You looked down, putting a finger to your lips.

"Maven." You stated, smiling up at him. He looked taken aback, squinting at Mare. 

"Cameron told her your name," Mare teased. You swear you could see a blush form on Maven's face. Awhile ago you thought he was so almighty and edgy. Now you see he just seems so small and fragile. What got into him? Why is he acting so weird?

~

RDY 357

RDY 356

Done

Gal

Mem

Riv

Multiple prescripted medications laid in your hand before you took them all down with water. Ada sat next to you in the school's bathroom, doing her homework she didn't do the night before. You placed your hands on either side of the sink and stared at yourself.

"Who is Maven?" You asked her. She doesn't look at you, "why do you ask?"

"So you know who he is?" You replied. She stays quiet for a while. You look down at her. Her amber eyes quickly filled with multiple questions at once. Typical Ada. 

"Whatever," you whisper before picking your backpack from the ground. Nobody ever likes telling you anything, not even your closest friends. They're always keeping things from you. You begin walking towards the door, the smell of a public bathroom leaving your nose as you step towards the clean air.

"Every one of your friends knows who he is. It's your turn to learn." Ada called out, stopping you from walking. You turn to her. She had her pencil down, looking up at you.

"Ask Maven about it." She finished. You scoffed before turning back around and leaving the room. Nice job keeping it nice and vague for you. Your heartbeat quickened as your hand started to shake. What on earth are they keeping from you? What will save you from them and their whispers? You need to know what they're keeping... you need to.

~

"Do you remember who I am?" Maven asked you. His body was facing yours, trees upon trees behind your figures. The wind ran through the leaves and made a brushing sound.

"I don't," you whisper. He nods his head, his gaze leaving yours. He rests his forehead against yours. Your heartbeat quickened, you wondered what he was doing. Was he reading your mind? Taking your brain for his? 

"Fine then," he pulled away from you and began walking away. You blinked. Another person keeping something from you. Why did everybody hold things from you? Are you not mature enough? Are you not sane enough for them? Your fist clenched as you watched him walk away. You needed to find out what made him so special, why everybody kept his body from you. You look down, seeing the shovel lying half-buried. All the time did workers come to empty out the rain slide of mud. All the time did they leave their equipment around. 

With the wood in between your hands, you run up to Maven, hitting the back of his head. He fell immediately, his cheek slamming against the dirt. You panted as you looked down at his motionless body. Still. He was still; unmoving. You step closer to him, nudging his arm with the tip of your foot. The dull colors of the area seem to lighten up for only a slip second.

Sunlight light through the window that covered your bed. Maven was asleep as he laid on his stomach. You were standing on your bed while giggling, the white sheets uncovering themselves from your toes as you nudged his arm, trying to wake him up.

You coughed as you took a huge step back, falling onto the street. Your tailbone screamed as you breathed heavily. You felt wet as a light coat of rain covered your body.

Is this what it feels like to know. You thought about the scene that just played in your head. It felt like a memory. Is that what a memory felt like?

You crawled over to Maven and pushed him on his back. His chest was moving up and down. That's good. You watched him breath for a while. Placing your head on his chest you rest your eyes, relaxing on top of him. 

It feels good to know. You remember being with Maven, relaxing with him as you two kissed. Memories feel good.