Songfic: Ageha Glow

(FUCK I LOVE MASA I KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW--

all his completely sane songs

I'm not doing secret goldfish or fox's wedding

or

am I 

myahahahahah maybebebebebeb)

There is lipstick on the glass and I

see a fuzzy reflection of my surroundings

You lick your lips, looking in the mirror and seeing how beautiful you look. This will definitely catch Maven's eyes. He'll definitely leave Mare for you. You're beautiful.

All the women here have faces of bitches, but

that's 'cause I'm number one here, right?

You were at a party, the kingdom of Norta being a place you frequently visit. Ever since you were young Maven was the one to catch your eye. He always looked so beautiful and elegant, so you copied his fashion. Even against your house as a nymph you wore colors of red. You looked absolutely stunning.

But real quick, you better favor me!

You step onto the dance floor, looking around for Maven. Your puffy dress moves whenever you stop walking, bouncing against itself. You see Maven talking to Mare, again. Even though he's engaged with her doesn't mean he has to spend 24/7 with her, god!

Seriously, that woman is a bitch!

Her black tights are probably stuffed

You grab a glass of some random liquid from a red servant as you sulk in a nearby corner. You need a plan, a plan to get Maven to notice you. You make eye contact with a female friend of yours, and you smile.

Hey, hey, isn't this girl cute?

Evangeline

Like, seriously, she's insanely popular. 

She is my best friend!

Evangeline makes her way up to you, dazzling as she does.

"Want me to help you?" She whispers, looking at Maven. 

Hey, hey, isn't this girl cute?

Even around me she's still the most popular!

I like girls who are real domestic!

You nod, getting surprised as she grabs your wrist. She drags you onto the dance floor with a sly smirk on her face. Two beautiful amazing ladies dancing together... some of the guys loose themselves. Evangeline and your bodies are against eachother, your red and silver dresses battling. This catches the eye of everyone. Especially Maven. 

Deep topics are bounced around in conversations

We only care about stuff that's way beyond the past

Maven's breaths get deep as he lets out a low sound, too intrigued to look away. His eye has always been on (Y/N). But as she is a nymph, he'd never even imagine being with her elegiacally.

Is that why your hearts beating fast?

You and Maven make eye contact as Evangeline pulls you to the center of the room. All eyes on on you. You love the attention. 

My blurry vision clouds my judgement

Evangeline puts a hand under my chin, 

This is really dangerous! Should we stay elsewhere?

Before Evangeline leans down, making the crowd think she was going to kiss you, Maven grabs your arm. He pulls you away from Evangeline. She smiles at you, stepping back. Your surprised, your heart beat in your ears. You grab his face and kiss him hard. He kisses back almost immediately. Your night is perfect, everybody's eyes on you as they see how perfect you two are.