Oneshot: Tsundere

(Everyone go read @ChiaraNaraki 's fics y33T!!! They only have one up as of currently but it's absolutely beautiful I love it)

You cross your arms as you stare at Maven, slumping in your chair. He sits like he's so almighty. He's over there with his blue eyes that reflect years of life wasted away. His beautiful black curly hair bounces against his head, moving as he moves.

So easy he became king. He put absolutely zero effort into it. God, he's so disgusting. He just works off of his mother all the time. You worked your ass off since you were 4 years old. You worked to be the queen you are, and you fully deserve the title.

Why don't you ever get to speak in front of the reds? Why does he have to do it? You want to be important too, you know? That's why you got engaged to him. And it's not like you love him or anything, you just want to be better than him. Obviously. It's not like you enjoy sleeping next to him every night. He's always so warm and beautiful, often cuddling with you. It's like heaven... uh - actually no. You are totally not in love with him. 

"You know, a jail cell would suit you." You mumble under your breath as you sit across from Maven as he reads whatever the hell is so important to him. You wish he'd just pay attention to you. You are completely jealous of that paper on his desk he's been staring at for like 5 minutes. It doesn't take a million years to read a stupid paper. How important is it to him? So much hate. Is it from a girl?

"What?" Maven looks up to you. You blush, looking away. "Nothing," you whisper to yourself.

Why is he receiving letters from some girl? You feel embarrassed. Why would you get engaged to the love of your life if he's going to talk to other people?

"What are you reading?" You ask. You try not to sound curious, but it fails. Maven smirks to himself. He finds you an absolute adore.

"It's a letter from Lakelands about..." Maven looks down at the paper again. A wife. He looks back at you. You're leaned in, not evading his privacy, but staring into his eyes. You have a hopeless look. Maven crumbles up the paper. 

"Nothing important." He says. You smile.