Maven Lemon: Lemon

(Lemon

Lemon Lemon

Lemon Lemon Lemon

This would've came out on the 17th but in the middle of writing i was listening to animations and then Stay Alive (Reprise) played and then I cried for an hour

This is a note I'm making as I'm halfway done with writing this but idk if you guys are as pain tolerant and kinky as I am so idk this includes like some biting, scratching, and like midly enjoying pain so--

Jon is also a bit OOC only because I want him to be and I could do better but I love him

I'm writing this from experience so sorry if it's not too fantasy-stereotypical like)

Jon's lips were in a continues smile as he starred at you, his eyes unmoving. You were in the library with him, Maven in a meeting and you had nothing better to do.

"What are you on about, Jon?" You question him as you place your hands on your hips. His creepy smile only grew more, he gave out a small chuckle.

"Tonight, I wish I would be in that spot... sounds amusing." Jon swirled his wine before taking a drink. You squinted at him.

"What's going to happen tonight and why do you want to be there?" You stepped closer to him.

"Well, being there will be less fun than replacing a body with mine. But tonight will be nothing to worry about... it will effect the future majorly though, I can assure that." He seemed to be starring out into the distance, his eyes glazed over with thoughts. You were done with his bullshit.

"Should I be worried?" You asked him, grabbing the collar of his shirt with a fist.

"Barely." He replied back, starring at your lips. You tched and let him go, walking away from him.

"You're an idiot," you insulted him and groaned shortly after.

"When does Maven get out of his meeting, it's like he's been gone for a life time?" You sat down heavily into a chair, your dress over laying itself do to the weird position. Your chin went into your palm as you pouted.

"You'll have enough catching up with him tonight, dearie." Jon put his glass down as he walked out of the room, not leaving you time to respond to him. "Bleeding hell," you groaned once you realized you were using red slang. You hit your head with your hand, hating your royalty for a split second.

.

.

It was nighttime and you were alone in the bed with only your undergarments. Your thoughts went to Jon messing with you, saying how you and Maven would be 'catching up.' Maybe he was just trying to make you happy. You scoffed, sitting up in bed. It was dark outside and there was no light you could see. But suddenly a bright light opened with the door as your husband stepped in, his hair tangled and disarrayed. He ruffled it with his hand and sighed, closing the door as he took off his tailcoat and undershirt, leaving his chest bare. You smiled at the look of his chest, but your inner self quickly came back.

"You think you can just take off your shirt and make me less mad? Well you're right, come over here and kiss me!" You got up from the bed and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, him laughing and kissing you. He pulled back, grabbing your ass and holding you up, your legs wrapped around his waist.

"I'm sorry," he pulled back and whispered. "I know." You replied quickly and kissed him again. One of his hands was under you as the other one rubbed your back, soothing you with his warm hands. He walked with you against him, tossing you on the bed and moaned into the kiss. His moaning made you smile, grabbing a fistful of his hair an pulling it, moving his head away from your lips.

"I love your cute noises, Mavey~" You sat up, him climbing on the bed in front of you. With both of you on only your knees and your hands wrapped around each other, your hands traveled his body more than his to yours. Your hands went onto his chest, rubbing over his ribcage and stomach. His sexual groans vibrated against your fingers, his diaphragm moving heavily. His hands just trailed up and down your exposed back, pressing into your shoulder blades. Your hands trailed down, running across the band on his pants. He pulled back, his blue eyes looking into yours with wonder. His eyes trailed across your face, taking in the beauty he loved. He grabbed your waist, laying you down with the pillow under your heads. He climbed ontop of you with an animalistic look on his face.

"Maven," you whimpered out as he began attacking your neck. His teeth worked with his tongue, moving around your neck until he got was he wanted. Moans. Your back arched as your legs bent higher. Your hands went to his back, hugging him closer to you. You made quiet noises, Maven smiling against the skin between your shoulder and neck. His warm breathe sent goosebumps throughout you. His lips traveled down your body, his hands tracing themselves around your bra as he used his fingers to delicately burn the straps of your bra apart. You exhaled from the sudden warmth against your back but somewhat missed it when it went away. His hands carefully removed the material from you as his mouth planted kisses around your chest, his mouth reaching under your breasts as he trailed his tongue upwards and took a bud into his mouth. His tongue swirled around it as you responsively moaned loudly, your hands tangling into his hair. He replied with a raspy groan, sending vibrations through your chest. You quietly pant as you pull on his hair harder, pulling him away from you. You were too embarrassed to have him continue with his continues attention towards you. Your hands went from his hair to his cheeks, bringing his face up as you kissed him. You used your toes to bring down his pants, leaving his underwear hanging loosely off of his bent waist. He laughed into the kiss as he pulled the rest of his clothes fully off of him, kissing all around your face after he did.

He pulled down your underwear with his hands which were smoking hot from his passion. You breathes came out long and airy, showing your relaxation in his embrace. He pulled your hips to his, sitting up straight and stretching his back as he lined himself up to you.

"Do it," you moaned out before he asked. He gave a crooked smile before inserting himself into you, your walls loosening against him. You moaned out, putting a hand over your mouth and closing your eyes.

He is married to you, you remind yourself, he loves you. You felt strange and used as you reminded yourself that this was real. His touch was real, his warmth was there. This wasn't just another dream, he did love you.

He moved in rhythm with the way your hips followed his as he moved himself. His hips grinded in a way you never experienced before. His thrusts were deep and hard, his groans showing his aggression. Your nails went to his back as he dragged them up. You took skin layers with you, him moaning into your neck as he arched his back. His breathes were heavy, just like yours.

He dug his fingers into the side of your ribs, you responded with more nails. He felt amazing inside of you, his member pumping into your core. Your toes curling as you became so close to coming, feeling it inside of you.

"Maven~" you cooed out, smiling as you lean forward and kiss him sloppily. He replied with a deep groan as he came inside of you, the feeling of his seed inside of you made you come after him. Your back arched as you freezed up, embracing the pleasure that would only last so long. Maven laid on top of you, your breasts pressed tightly against his chest as his elbows held him up. He kissed you, your legs unwrapping around his waist as your relax under him. Your breathes were still heavy as you tried to calm them down, your heartbeat still fanatic.

"I like you a lot, Maven." You joked as you giggled, kissing his cheeks before laying your head down. Maven has a thing for saying the word love, something you've never heard him say. You were just messing with him, of course.

"Love you too," and he laughed. Something he hasn't done in awhile.