One Shot: Asmodeus

(I JUST REALIZED WE ALL IMAGINE MAVEN'S ROOM DIFFERENT I'M SCREAMING)

You hum, your fingers weaved into Maven's hair. Iris is the reason you're here. Iris is the one that summoned you. Your presence is a blessing to her. You're known for showing yourself for newlyweds. Your fingers go to his hair to his neck, touching him softly. You can tell already that Maven is an interesting subject.

"You are getting married to somebody you don't love... why?" You ask. He closes his eyes and leans his head into your touch. He's quiet for a second. You have a spell on him, something only an Asmodeus would do.

"To make me stronger," he replies, his voice sounding like he's almost asleep. Right after he says that his eyebrows twitch, almost like he just heard what he said. Your spell is working in his mind, making him say before thinking. You look down at Maven in wonder, smiling to him.

"The wedding will be most beautiful," you say with a smile, "I bless." Maven purses his lips together in a way to hide his words. He knows this spell is doing something to him, he knows he should just shut up. Your fingers go to his jaw, drawing a line with your nails. He feels numb; euphoria. 

"Having fun?" Iris's voice echoed from behind you as she walked into the room. A small smile is on her face as she sees how close you are to Maven.

"This is very fun, thank you." You say to her before licking your lips. She steps to you, her height taller than yours. You stand up straight, trying to look menacing. You want to stay, continue teasing him, but you know it's time to take your leave. Iris won't let you do anything too bad to Maven's almost-sleeping form. You want to drag him into the underworld to keep, but you can't. Not now.

"I guess it's my time to vanish," you whisper in a disappointed tone before stepping away from both of them. You take one more look at Maven before your vision goes blurry. You hope one day Maven will divorce her and get married again. That's the only way you can see him again. For you are Asmodeus, the demon who seduces newlywedded men.