Songfic: Star Lily Dance Performance

The shining moon with the fluttering beauty

You stood at your wedding, your dress made from flower petals. You looked beautiful in the colors. 

Reflecting my never-ending feelings for you

You looked at your groom, Maven. He looked so handsome in the sunlight.

I wish to feel like this with her forever

Maven smiled at you, making your heart flutter. It's funny. At first you two didn't like each other. Surprisingly, you were both tsundere's. After a shocking position you two realized how beautiful the other was. Your beautiful colored hair, his bright eyes. You two were perfect for each other.

Even if there is another life to be in

It's too awful to not be here with you

It seemed almost too perfect, life seemed to good. The person you love by your side and you looking better than normal. 

Getting up and falling

After stumbling will you get up?

His blue eyes storm your vision for a second. And you blink.

The shining room with the fluttering beauty

Reflecting my never-reaching feelings for you

A flash invades your vision as you sit up, the surroundings around you gone. It's all just black. Then, it wasn't. You stood in the middle of a dance floor.

The love of the two of us, inside our dreams

The room was bright, and there was somebody making eye contact with you. Somebody you could swear you recognize. His eyes are blue, his hair is as black as a ravens feather. He walks up to you, taking your hand and kissing it.

"My name is Maven Calore from house... Calore." He says above the chatter as he looks you in the eyes. You stumble on your thoughts. So familiar, so familiar?

"I am... (Y/N)."

From afar Maven's cousin, Samson, laughs. He always loved matchmaking.