Songfic Part 3: Teddy Bear

(No animals were harmed in the making of this story

Mild gore

I was in one of those moods aha)

Stitched you up, put you together

Maven looked at himself in the mirror. He looks unrecognizable, even to himself. He rubs his wrists as he thinks about you. What you're doing in that goddamnit cellar.

Gave you love, put my heart inside you

You sing, your hands thin and boney. A guard walks up to you. You can easily leave, destroy the bars. But you don't want to. It's more fun this way. Destroying objects is hard, it drains most of what you live with. Whatever that may be. Back when you were first thrown in here, you were strong. Willing to destroy whatever material was around you. Now you're slowly dying out, taking any life you find. From mice to... this guard here.

Oh, what could I do

Maven sat on his bed, still fully clothed. He thought about you. What would happen if you escaped? What would that make of him? Would you kill him?

Sometimes he just wants to go down there and apologize to you, tell you he was sorry and let you live with him again.

He knows he can't-do that. He knows he never will.

Sometimes today has him on the edge of his seat. He feels... different. He feels like something is wrong.

It must be nothing, he thinks to himself.

He should just go to sleep, rest his mind. He's been worrying about the same thing every night. This should be fine.

Just... tomorrow he'll go to Mare's cell and make sure she's fine. 

Saying things you'd do to me

"Hey," you whisper to a sleeping Maven. His hair was all over his face, his lips a bit apart. He looked so peaceful. So easy to take. 

His breathing makes you love him even more than you already do. So perfect, so alive.

You don't touch him as you walk around his room, your feet cold and silent. 

His room looks so dead in the dark, looks so empty.

You look at the bathtub in his bathtub, getting aroused thinking about Maven going in here naked, alone. You run your hands against the rim. He's laid in here before~

You think about leaving a message for him, but you have to go to Mare's room first.

I didn't care, I wasn't scared

When you took Mare's head. There was no scream. Her body became your food as you destroyed it. It was so weak, tasted so good. You savored every emotion you felt as you took her body. Now all she has is a head, a dead rotting head. Time to write a sweet little message, something beautiful.

I'm in despair

Maven woke up, as usual, feeling peculiarly sweet. Maybe he'll stop by and see you, he feels you deserve it. A dripping sound makes his heart drop. He looks around the room, searching for the source. Nothing, just constant dripping.

Drip, drip, drip...

He passes by the wardrobe on the way to his bathroom. 

When he steps in he almost slips on a pile of cold dried up blood smeared on the floor. Red blood. The room is covered with it, each splatter spelling out a word.