Songfic Series 10: Promise of Reunion

(THIS IS TE ENDDDD)

Maven stands on the ground you were burned on, he stands the place the onlookers did. He weeps, his hands to his eyes.

Though we may part ways,

This you can be sure,

You, I will remember, forever more

Jon watched him from the shadows. Jon feels nothing, not regretting a thing. If only Maven could see the future with you in it... then maybe he wouldn't cry like this.

I won't forget,

You'll always be here in my heart,

There, you'll keep me stronger

If only Maven could do something, make it in time. 

Your memory is here,

To you, I will keep holding on...

Another person Maven loves disappeared, too far gone to return. Another person is gone because of him. 

He weeps, he can't seem to stop. 

In the afterlife, you stand against the remains of the cross you were burned on. You look down at Maven, scoffing at his tears. Nothing to bring you vengeance, anything but.

Though we may part ways, 

this won't be the end

You can't move from your position, you're stuck there, your soul latched on to it. You wish maybe he would come up here, closer so you can take his soul and keep him with you. But he doesn't, he never even approaches you. 

He just stands there and weeps. 

Weeps over you.

Poor baby, you think, this is your fault. Where's the lie~

Jon watches from afar, he continues watching for hours. He doesn't know what to do. 

Console Prince Calore?

Does he leave Maven to weep?

All Jon can think about it you, the sound of your screams. Such music to his ears. He will admit, you were fun to hang around. He got a glimpse of your mindset, noticing how peculiar it is. What he did was not wrong, I couldn't phrase that enough. But something about it was still painful, was still brutal to his heart. Now he has nobody to travel with. An exchange to god for loneliness. Immense intense loneliness.