Trigger Warning; Songfic: Eight Hundred

(Modern, bitch

I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL IT BUT TRIGGER WARNING: SOMEONE KERMITS SUICIDE AND IT'S LIKE THE MAIN POINT OF THIS FIC AND IT'S SAD

SAD NIBBA HOURS

ALSO: IF YOU DON'T LIKE GIRLS THIS MIGHT BE AWKWARD BECAUSE HaHA GOT SOME EVANGELINE SHIT IN HERE)

You twirl a pencil in your hand, not paying attention to the lesson the teacher attempted to teach. Between your thighs laid a phone, something you used to communicate with your friends. 

Mare: New kid??? Maven??? Hello???

You smiled a bit. The new student who always got assigned to the back of the class happened to be in most of your classes. The one with the piercing blue eyes that preferred to stay closed. The new hottie in the school ground. Plus, being attached to Tiberias? Hello? Goals.

You look behind you for only a second. He's sleeping. His eyes really do to prefer to stay closed. 

You: Inb4 he wakes up and gets another detention

Group chats have never been your thing. But ones with Mare, Evangeline, Iris, and Heron are things you live for. 

Iris: Sleeping again? How path3t1c

Heron: Valid mood thooough

Evangeline: you have been canceled

A laugh escapes your lips, which you covered with your hands. You made a quick glance to your teacher, who was scanning the room. Little mischievous me, you think. You drop your phone in between your thighs, cleaning them so it doesn't escape you. You keep your eyes on the paper. Your teacher's gaze passes you, not suspecting a thing. An evil mental laugh echoes in your head. 

Every bit of every word that falls out of my mouth

"Mr. Teacher Man, can I please ask for some help. I'm new and all, of course? I'm wondering if (Y/N). Can help me get through this work." The new Maven kid asked while leaning into his chair. You raise your head, looking back at him. He bites his lip. Such a fucking bad boy.

You: deadass you cannot believe what just happened

Your teacher squints his eyes, before nodding hesitantly. This is so stupid, you think. What is the meaning of this? Maven moves his seat to a nearby desk. All of the desks in the room are arranged in groups, so Maven had a desk that was right next to you.

"Why?" You ask him. You trace your finger along the rim of your phone, staring into Maven's eyes. He smirks to himself, his bad boy eyes reflecting the same mischief you have. 

"I figured if I sat here it would be easier for you to sneak that phone. What is that? An iPhone? Outdated." He comments. You smile to yourself. No, stop smiling. This is so stupid. His like this rebel trying to be cool. Don't let it get to you. 

"Moron," you reply back, opening back up your phone. He lets out a small chuckle before positioning his body so it didn't face the teacher and covered you like a champ. 

I swear is nothing but the truth

Even if you were trying to act cool, you couldn't stop smiling. Something about the way Maven made you feel was driving you wild.

You: This man is killing me help

Mare: Current mood

"Thank you," you whisper to him. He looks up at you with a smile. You hate making eye contact with him. It feels like you're staring at the devil. You continue staring at your phone, having fun with your friends.