END - i'm glad you're evil too ♥

(Gosh I'm so sappy.

BUT IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN THERE IS A PART TWO TO THIS BOOK AS A WHOLE ON MY ACCOUNT!!! GO FIND IT!!!

It's called "Maven Calore X Reader One Shots (2)"

Okay, but do you guys get notifications whenever I upload??? Like how are you on my ass (in a good way) like seconds after I upload somethign??? wh--)

Staring off into the sky, in the middle of the night 

You were always a bit happy in life. You had your episodes, but you never failed to try and see the brighter side. You had to train yourself to be happy in fear that your mind would take over. This is how everything always was. You always kept to yourself and thought about your actions. This is what led you to get a lot of friends and befriend your teachers. You, the brightest person in the world, always tried to get others to shine. 

I remembered a call we had, we were laughing all the time

At first, you saw something different in Maven. He was just a fun person to hang around, whether you were talking or not. Whenever you looked into his eyes you got lost, almost forgetting the concept of time. You loved his eyes. They renewed you every time you talked to him. You always saw him in the hallways and at lunch. You never said anything. Because he was just a classmate, not a friend. You wished he was a friend. But he probably didn't feel the same. 

Even though it should've been kinda scary

You always tried to be the best influencer you could around him. You thought of him as a child as you helped him with his work. You felt the need to be careful about whatever you said around him. But you also tried to seem fun, and unpredictable. It was the constant battle you had with yourself when around him. As beautiful as it seemed, he was the only one who made you question your actions.

You remember turning around one day during class, starting a conversation with him. It was your form of a platonic pickup line.

"Do you believe in aliens?" You asked. Sitting in front of him was a blessing you cared for deeply. As quickly as you said it, your mind started to race. He looked confused, taken aback by the sudden question. Even with your mind attacking you, you continued to smile. He is not like your friends or any of the goofballs in the class. You can't approach him like this. He is a boy, he doesn't match your humor levels. At worst, you probably made yourself look like a moron. Good going. 

Other people would've made me feel wary

Your friends laugh around about him. They come up with nicknames, teasing you about him. You refuse to talk about it. Eventually, they carry on like the winters blow, and continue on with their lives. You stay still in your life. You relive the same day over and over in your head. Do you believe in aliens? Honestly, he didn't answer. You were curious. And a coward. 

No.

Think positive. He laughs about it. He talks about it to his friends. There's no way he thinks you're weird. With how his brother lives, he's probably heard worst. 

That's it, that's a positive way. That's why everybody loves you. You are positive. Yes... positive. 

But even with your friends off of your back, there are low-class students in the class that comment on it more than any other type of people. They call you guys a cute couple, to your dismay. You just laugh about it as he shadows out of his mind. Being with Maven? No. There's no way he would want to be with you. He probably wants a goth girl, or whatever quiet people like him desire the most. But there's nothing wrong with that, you counter again. He can like whoever he wants, and whoever he does like, they are definitely a perfect person.