One Shot: Aeriel

(Aeriel, the grand duke of hell)

As the sun reaches the highest point in the sky you peek out through the trees, your hand accidentally leaving burn marks into the bark. Multiple spirits came from the trees behind you, watching you walk out. You shooed them away as a civilian came by, and you waved at the human shyly. As a sylph, you often get mistaken as a windweaver and get said to be a silver. Which confuses you because you don't exactly know what a silver is. Human nature has confused you over the years so you don't exactly follow the get-go. You come outside for the only hours you can to watch Maven as he stands in his garden, alone. Sometimes he whispers to himself, sometimes he doesn't.

You always hide in the flowers, the tip of your long white dress fading into nothing as you continue to stare at him. The only reason he knows you exist is that sometimes you leave a big huddle of ashes near the areas you stand for a long time. They simply fall off of you like they do in hell. Quite annoying, actually. Sometimes they catch fire to things and you almost give away your spot. Once, Maven even walked over and searched for the cause of the small fire around the roses. You ran into the forest and cowered in the shadows, unable to find a way to confront him.

Sometimes, at night, Maven goes into the trees in which you leave your burn marks. He always tries to find the maiden who is leaving her marks on the world around her uwu.