Lemon: Abigor

(Abigor: a demon who can foretell the future and provide military aid and advice.)

You lean on Mavens chair, your devil tail swinging as he writes. You're in his office and watching him send out plans to others. You are only visible to him, not like there are others in the room anyway. You always hung out with Maven to give him plans, that's just what you do. Teasing him always fun. It is your power to see the future and give him his own little plans. You always show yourself as beautiful as you can get, making Maven enjoy your company just a little bit more. Sometimes you show as a specter, which is rather ghostly to him. Other times outside you'll come with your wings spread wide and a horse galloping under you. You control over sixty legions as you are the grand duke of hell. You always find time to be with Maven.

"Go away, Abigor." He mumbles. Only you know why you hang out with Maven. The demons think you're weak. Maven thinks you love him. If a human prince were to offer up his soul to you, you will give him secrets of how to win battles and conquer enemies. If Maven gives you his soul, he will love you forever. 

"That's not my name~" you coo into his ear. As he ignores you, you sit on his desk with your thighs covering his papers. 

"What are your plans? Marrying the Lakelander?" You tilt your head while looking into his eyes. He scoots his chair closer, your knees to his shoulders as he leans close to you.

"It was your idea." He smirks, his mood suddenly lifted.

"I never said it wasn't," you reply. His hands found their way to your legs, rubbing circles into your skin with his thumbs. You place your hands on his cheeks before leaning forward, kissing him slowly. He moves with your lips as he stands up, his hands getting higher on your body. Your hands move to his neck as you dig your nails into his flesh, fishing for the heartbeat you oh-so-desired. Your tongues twist together as you start giggling against him, tightening the grip of your legs that found their place around him. Finally, you pull away from him with a small smile.

"Look at this king with his high-and-mighty smile." You tease, curling your toes. Maven's eyes barely open into a squint as he looks down to you. His lips curl into a smile as he hums along with you. 

"Is the door locked?" You ask. Maven's eyes flicker from the knob to you as he nods.

"Are you prepared?" You coo. He lets out a chuckle as you bring your lips to his again, your hand gripping his hair tightly. The moon stared down at you as you crawl back against his desk until you reached the other side, calmly standing barefoot on the wool carpet. Walking over to Maven slowly, you make sure to keep eye contact with him. His heartbeat quickened as you stood in front of him.

"What happens now? Is what you're thinking," you commentate before slamming a hand on his chest, forcing him to sit on the desk. "Little humans like you don't get to know what happens next." You say as you sit on your knees, hands on his thighs. With a quick blink of his eye, his pants were already down as you smirk. Your nails seem sharper than before as you run them against his underwear. He gulps.

"Pretty boy, so, so pretty boy," you coo with a smile as you rub the pad of your fingers against his crotch. With all the centuries you've been living this now king is far from the first human you've been with. Close to the first human to disagree to give his soul away, though. That's what makes him special to you. But not special enough to be a keeper. Not yet, at least.

You grip his underwear with loose fingers as you pull them down, taking his member into your hands. Without a whisper from him, you lick his tip, your lips starting to slowly cover him. His first instinct is to put a hand in your hair as he forcibly slams his member fully into his mouth. You hum, sending vibrations throughout him. He moans as his head goes up, closing his eyes shut. You bod your head on him and use your tongue to stimulate his veins. He hardens in your mouth and pulls on your hair, making you moan unintentionally. You blush as you realize the feelings in your chest make you feel all tingly when he touches you. Maybe he is special. Doesn't mean he'll last forever. 

Two hands go to your hair as he cums in your mouth, sending warm seed down your throat. You're too lost in thought to see how he reacts, to hear his panting or his groaning. You only sink into the group, disappearing from sight as Maven blinks twice to look for you. Maybe you've fallen in love with Maven. Is this what it feels like? To fall in love with something that doesn't last forever is simply the most humane thing you could possibly do. You should really stop hanging out with humans all of your life. It's starting to make you feel some things.