Oneshot: Birthday Afterparty

(This is how I asked out my favorite girlfriend I had in 7th-grade siGH

Still love her

SO IF UHM IF I SAY 'SHE' OR 'HER' IT'S BECAUSE IM THINKING ABOUT HER WHILE WRITING THIS

Her name is Zoe and she's blonde and she has an amazing smile and she's really smart she has glasses and she has a nice ass she plays volleyball

THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED)

Of course, you invited Maven to your birthday. He's one of your best friends. He plays with you in PE and helps you in math. Plus, he's one of the nicest most beautiful people you've ever seen. His smile is so cute, so beautiful. The way his eyes squint when he smiles. It's so cute. 

During your birthday you had all the fun, it was amazing. Then nightfall reached. It was only you, Maven, and Heron. Obviously, Heron was spending the night over. Maven... just got confirmed that he was sleeping over, too! Yeah! This is so fun. You all are in your room now, talking, telling stories about your life. You and Maven sit on the floor while Heron stands up, leaning against your door.

You learned that Maven is single... good. You get nervous all shakey. You have to ask him out, you have to. Claim him before a hoe can get him. You pull out your phone and start typing something. You're way too nervous to even speak properly. What if he rejects you.

"Hold on, Maven, I have a question for you." You whisper. He looks at you curiously. You show him your phone with the words "Will you go out with me owo?" on it. Maven smiles before typing something. You clench your fists, too nervous to even look at him. Then, he holds the phone out to you.

Yes :)

You blush and look at him. He's smiling. You pull him into a hug.

He is such a good hugger. He smells amazing. If you think hard enough, you can still smell him today. His hair is so soft and long, so easy to touch. 

It was that same night, only a few moment later. You all were sitting on the couch, watching the Purge movies. Heron sat on your left, Maven was to your left. Maven's hand was on your thigh, rubbing your leg. 

"You two should just kiss already," Heron whispers sarcastically. You look at Maven with a laugh. "Can we?" You ask. Maven smiles, putting a finger under your chin. He kissed you. His lips were soft. Before he could deepen the kiss you pulled away. You didn't know how to kiss, you were too embarrassed to even try. Maven chuckled and laid off of you, smiling when you snuggled into his chest.

You slept in the middle of Heron and Maven. Maven was next to the wall and Heron was next to the edge. Your back was too Maven as he placed his head on your chest. Kissing him was all you could think about. He's so beautiful, you wish you two would last forever. 

You felt Maven curl up closer to you, his pelvis against your ass. Your heartbeat quickens. Heron's on her phone with her headphones on, not paying attention to you.

You arch your back, digging your ass deeper into his pelvis. He gasps rather loudly. Your eyes flicker to Heron. She didn't notice. You continue with your perverted actions. He starts following your actions, matching his hips against yours. He bites the back of your shirt, trying not to moan. You giggle as Heron starts shifting. You two stop moving, leaving Maven panting. 

Lol swag you're so happy Heron was there because that would have escalated aha ha haha ha.