One Shot: Useless? Not Anymore

(This is based off of the fact that silence stone is made from the blood of Arvens... so it gave me an idea. This one shot might have a lot of errors because I  was so excited to write it

I'M SO PROUD OF THIS FIC SMH

JULIE ARE YOU PROUD OF ME)

If you had a house you'd smile everyday.

If you were a nymph a mischievous smile would cover your lips every time you saw a glass of water.

If you were a mimic you would copy powers and hold onto them, even if you did nothing.

If you were a shadow you would make yourself shine, loving the attention as you glow.

If you were a singer you'd sing all day, even when nobody is around.

If you were a whisper you'd go into peoples heads and see the happy things in their lives, making them remember and smile.

But no.

You can't do any of that.

You're a red, a normal bleeding red. 

How you met Maven, you have no idea.

But what you do know is how much you wanted to be different.

You were a red that desperately tried to have powers, testing every element.

But that dream never can true.

So instead, you worked with the reality you had.

You learned how to use the blood of silvers to your own advantage.

Drinking the blood made you something more, made you a monster with many advantages.

Now, you smile every day and night.

You laugh every time you see a cup of water, blowing up the glass and watching the pieces scatter.

You copied all of the powers and held onto them, keeping them inside of you and using them even when unnecessary.

You make yourself shine every bleeding day. You make yourself invisible, kidnapping silvers and using their blood for good.

You sing everyday, making reds do whatever you wish, watching them bleed their petty color for you.

You go into people's heads on a daily basis, making them remember the darkness in the world.

                                                                                  ~

You turned invisible, walking onto Mavens train quietly. He was traveling over the stupid land and giving big almighty speeches to reds. Bullshit. As the door closed behind you, you smiled. Show time. Necks are hard to snap and certainly take up your time. But when nobody can see you, it's easy. One neck, they begin to worry. Their guns in the air, waiting for a target. Two necks, they start to panic. They start shooting. So you work on more than necks, as a strong-arm you crush every last skull. Sentinels are gone, this train is now empty.

"Show yourself." Maven was stood up, his bracelet heating up as a small flame fell from it. And you listened to him, your heart beating faster at the determination on his face. You used water to snuff out the fire, walking closer to Maven as you transformed a nearby bleeding fork into a blade. You threw your fist towards him as the blade attacked his back. He ducked, grabbing your torso and slamming you onto a table. He pinned your arms over your head, his hips against yours. You would've enjoyed this position if it wouldn't cost you your life. 

"Tyros?" He questioned. Maven starred in hatred at you, grabbing the blade from the air and cutting into your collar bone. You yelled and tried to use your super strength to push him off, but he pressed his body against yours and almost made you make an audible sound of enjoyment. You giggled, loving the feeling of the blood rolling down your skin. You wouldn't dare look at it's color though.

"New blood." He spat. He shook his wrist dry as he used his flame to burn the skin of your face. You screamed loudly, healing the wounds as you did. Your knee swung upwards, hitting his elbow and leaving his torso exposed as his arm went upwards. You use your swift powers to balance yourself as you kick his chest, him toppling away but quickly gaining his posture back.

"No blood, I'm nothing like those bleeding snowflakes." You heal all of your owns wounds as you look into his mind, trying to find something to weaken him for awhile. When you looked, all you found was weakness. His mother manipulating him, messing with his mind. Him trying to find emotions. His dead boyfriend, who looked oddly familiar. His father being killed. His love for Mare. His pain. Him being a shadow. 

You took a step back, off taken by the amounts of sadness that crushed the joy. Maven landed a solid punch to your jaw, knocking you off of your feet. You stared at the ground in shock, breathing heavily. 

"No way," you immediately backed away and gave yourself room to stand up. You placed your hands on his head, giving him at least some happy moments to dwell on. There was the times he kissed Mare at the theatre, when him and Cal would play as they were young, when he used to play with his boyfriend on their spare time with his boyfriend's... sister. You backed away, screaming. Maven Calore and Thomas (L/N). The king of Norta fucked your brother. Maven's eyes blinked multiple times, his eyes locking with yours. You made the memory of him playing with you and your brother play over and over again, the image slowing like pages in a flip book. 

"Thomas..." Maven's voice trailed off, a crooked smile fell onto his lips. "(Y/N)?" He made eye contact with you, breaking your spell. You whimpered as he took steps closer to you, his hands going up to your cheeks. 

"What did you do?" You asked him, feeling his hands heat up as he starred into your eyes.

"You look just like him... you look just like your... brother." Maven's eyes went all over your face as they took in every detail. It creeped you out for a split second, but then your mind came back to you. You're special, you have caught the eye of the king. You inhaled greatly and smiled. You grabbed his face, kissing him deeply. He pulled away and starred at you with passion. 

"Thomas..." His grip on your face loosened as he kissed you again, softly. You opened your mouth into the kiss, happy. Now he is yours, you can move your way up to the top through him. But you can admit, you didn't at all hate him. You're happy about the kiss in your own little way, you've always looked up to the monster of Maven Calore. In some way, you'd like to act like he was just like you.