One Shot: The More You Sing prt. 3

(Oc time aha

it's sad because this makes no sense but keep with me

Reminder that this gets explained in a while)

"There's another flower over there," Maven pointed out. You looked to where he was looking. He was right, there was another one. You walked over to it, plucking it and putting it in his bag. Then, you see one deeper into the woods. "Maven, come follow me!" You called out as you already began walking that way. Maven quickly caught up with you. Then, he stopped walking, looking at a tree. You stopped with him, matching where his eyes landed. Your eyes met a girl with (h/c) and (e/c) eyes, she was sitting on a branch sideways with her feet crossed, one hand on the branch, and the other was gently touching her face. She wore an all-black suit with a smile on her face. She was obviously trying to blend in with the night and it worked, yes. She starred right back at you, her wicked eyeshadow seemed to make her eyes darker than they were. The creepiest thing about her is, she looked exactly like you. Around her neck was a red Christmas ornament, one weakly attached to a chain.

"(Y/N)." Masky lets out as he looks at you, seeing if you knew what was going on. You didn't, causing the girl to giggle. The girl gently, seductive-like with every movement, grabbed a powder that was loose in her pocket. She shook her hand, spreading it around. While she was doing this you walked slowly back, trying to run away. No way this was happening. The girl... looks exactly like you! How? Maven tried to reach out to you, but he seemed stuck. He couldn't move.

"Boo!" The other you said slowly as the powder slowly went over Maven. You moved out of the way before it could reach you. You stand, legs wide, ready for battle. What weapon can you use against this?! The girl sang some unrecognizable words, seemingly gaining speed as she appeared behind you faster than you could blink. She was now behind you, her chest to your back. Her arms were around your waist in an awkward position.

"Lucid Paradise." She whispered, the ground under you suddenly started turning into a bright green color, the sky fading a light blue. You wonder how she's doing these spells without even singing, and where she even got them from. The world all around becomes brighter, happier. Some witch, you thought while trying not to show fear as you watched Maven turn into lifeless dolls. You tried to go for your bag, but it want there, you looked around in panic. What if she uses the objects on you? You would be destroyed, gone! The bag was nowhere in sight. It was hopeless, you would lose. You can't do a spell because this sky isn't even real, and neither is the ground. You panic, feeling hopeless.

"Chainsaw." She added, A pink and purple chainsaw suddenly formed in your her hand. But it doesn't make any noise. Then, you realize. Her powers aren't doing spells, she's changing how you view things. You grab the chainsaw by the blade, feeling only the tiniest of cuts on your hand. The other you looked down, and then looked at you. She was in an absolute rage. You back up, dodging each time she swung the chainsaw at you. It's fake, but it doesn't feel right. How did you get that cut? You quickly think of a spell,

"No more wires, no more strings

I can control rocks and every being

So lend me your soul

I won't let it go." 

You sang as you ran behind a tree. Your sister smirked evilly as she tried cutting it. The tree started healing itself. She tried harder. You were undoing her spell. Now the sky began to melt, the lovely blue turned into a sickening black gooey color. As it melted, a big drop of goo fell onto the floor, the floor began bending in, bubbling. Maven began moving, his hands out with flames in them. He can move again, great. That's what made you happy.

It's good that Maven is back up, he began to send flames to the girl. Before you could move, a drop from the sky fell right next to you. Suddenly, you couldn't see. You could hear the sound of the girl and Maven fighting. You need to protect him! Ringing in your ears seemed to call out your death, time seemed to be stopped for that moment as thoughts ran through your brain. In your mind, there were leaves falling to the ground. You grabbed one, examining the light green color that was stained with black. Suddenly, your hand started tingling. You dropped the leaf, seeing how bubbly and black your hands became. When you looked up, you see the other you sitting on a branch and smiling at you. You stare at her. She didn't move. She just stared down at you, smiling. And suddenly her body started leaning forward. She fell from the tree in the same position. That's when you saw what had happened. The back of her entire body was burnt through, almost missing. You turn away, biting your lip. She was dead before you could ever get an explanation out of her. 

Getting over yourself, you walk over to the body. You turned her over with your foot. The same smile. The oddest thing about her was the red Christmas ornament. You grab it, ripping it from her. You hold it in your hand, remembering how your bag was missing. You still have a small cut in one hand, which you realize is from a knife she pretending to be a chainsaw and another hand that is completely black and numb. On her body was one open body of powder and another open bottle of this weird black liquid. You assume that's what the leaf was covered in. Your black hand had no visible skin, only blood, and muscle. You weren't alarmed. It's probably reversible. 

"Your hand!" Maven exclaimed, worried. You looked at it, and then looked at him. "It's fine, don't worry. You trust me, right?" You tested. Maven nodded, shifting himself uncomfortably. 

"Who is she?" Maven asked. You look down at the girl. "I don't know either." It's quiet for a second. Then, Maven talks again.

"The bag you had had that healing flower thing, right?" He asked, looking you in the eye, excitement ran through you:

"You found it?!" You smiled, your black hand twitching a bit. 

"You don't have it?!" He was shocked, but only slightly angered. Your happiness dropped a huge amount as he sighed, throwing his head back. 

"The other flower we saw disappeared, and as you said, they're rare."Woah... he listens to me! You laughed in your mind. You knew he read the amusement in your eyes. "I know where to find the flowers. It's by this rock, if you live over there," you point East, "it's a famous landmark." You quickly realize the fault in your statement. Maven isn't going to walk all the way over there for a flower. You put a finger on your lip. You'll just go by yourself. The red ornament touches your chin. 

"If you care," you say as you turn around and walk to the castle, "there's also some by that cursed river you all hate." Maven's face recoils as you mentioned it. There's a certain river that tells a tale in Norta. It's rather close. According to legend, there are no animals at all. Only a family of Melusines who claimed their area severely. They think, if you walk by it, you'll get destroyed or some shit. A whole bunch of rubbish to you.

"Let's just go see Julian and wish for the best," Maven says. You silently agree. Man, Julian is going to be disappointed.